• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Unless it happens directly in their path, everybody just kinda dodges the debris and keep on going!!!

What the hell made that last one just rear up like a bucking bronco and turn turtle?

Unless it happens directly in their path, everybody just kinda dodges the debris and keep on going!!!

What the hell made that last one just rear up like a bucking bronco and turn turtle?
bottle of Stolichnaya in the driver's hand and a hot head in his lap?

Electric wires that fell down from the poles. If you look it pulls them across the road too.

I will never drive if I ever go to Russia. From what I hear, it's freaking CRAZY over there!
Walk....Excerise is gooooood....
And probably safer

I will never drive if I ever go to Russia. From what I hear, it's freaking CRAZY over there!
Walk....Excerise is gooooood....
And probably safer
Not by the way those vehicles and the random parts from them are flying all over the place. I think the only safe thing would be to avoid Russia.

Not by the way those vehicles and the random parts from them are flying all over the place. I think the only safe thing would be to avoid Russia.

That is also a very safe option lol!

I do want to learn the language though! Such a rough language. They could be saying something so nice and it still sounds like they are either yelling at you or insulting you! LOL

You ever notice 9 times out 10 the crash witnesses never seem shocked or scared, unless a car comes at their windsheild flipping and spinning through the air. I'm wondering if Russian drivers ed class is taught by Grand Theft Auto.

The reason everyone has a dash cam in Russia is self protection because insurance companies, police, towing companies, etc etc are so corrupt.

Back