• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
toni-reid.jpg

Deputies entered the home and found the child hiding in a closet. While inside the home, deputies reported they became covered in fleas.

Three dogs were inside the home, according to deputies, including one that was 17, covered with flies and unable to walk. Flies, dog feces and urine were found throughout the house.

They also discovered the child’s bedroom had only a bare mattress with a large hole down to its springs, the release said.

In the kitchen, there were chemicals on counters and several knives within the child’s reach, according to the sheriff’s office.

Reid was served a warrant May 1 and charged with child neglect.

Full Story:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-woman-arrested-child-fleas-deputies

Last edited by a moderator:
This child was his own hero.

If not for his actions of locking this rancid bitch out of the house he and those poor animals would still be suffering.

I hope her own words will ensure this boy is never sent back to her care.

Northwest Daily News reports that Reid had no reaction when authorities informed her that they were removing the child from her care. She showed concern about the dogs, however, and making arrangements for a new home for them.

Reid reportedly blamed the boy for the condition of his room and insisted she kept a clean house. She allegedly said that if the house was dirty, it was because the boy made it that way.

Good lord this story mad my itchy.

Back