• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I’m glad she’s happy with her body size. There are larger seats on planes, usually in “first class” Commercial aircraft are designed to carry multiple passengers and are made to exact design specifications so that they will fly! She would “influence” me if she made a walking / exercise video, recipe for a healthy dish. You’ve got to start a new healthy habit every few years.

I'd never give that annoying bitch a penny of my money. Not because of the weight but because she's trying to force her views and opinions on everybody else. She could lose the weight, but she doesn't want to.
Whyyyy are there two blobs…I mean, fatasses…FUCK…two candidates for my 600-pound life on social media? Bad enough there’s one fat mf on my goddamn screen; now there’s 2! *Vomits Violently* ALLAT GODDAMN BODY! *Gags Violently* Omigawd, get a pair of GODDAMN FORKLIFTS, and hope we could get they fat FUCKN asses off of here… *Vomits Violently again*

Last edited:
I thought for a moment she might have died when I saw this was updated.
Got me thinking there is no casket big enough.
If she were to be cremated one would need a regular casket as an urn.

Last edited:
Why isnt she complaining about the bathrooms? I'm a skinny ass bitch, not tiny, but skinny and I have trouble in the bathrooms... they are the worst
It's true. I had trouble in those bathrooms when I was a girls' size 12 at 16! Not only was I not fat, I wasn't tall either. I made it to all of 5'3 & 1/4" and at that time weighed less than 100 lbs. They are never comfortable places that I have found! I have NO idea how people have sex in there... o_O

i was trying to picture her in a bathtub or even a shower and had to stop myself from laughing picturing her stuck in a bathtub lmao... sorry that wasn't nice of me :( .... and when she travels by way of any public transportation their bathrooms aren't known for being spacious , i call them "back in, twist at the waist to wash hands, walk out" washrooms , i sure hope she doesn't need to use the facilities.... will she now demand that all buildings that has washrooms now gets them enlarged to meet "her" needs?? She should not be demanding anything of others but demanding more of herself and taking care of her health issues that, if not critical right now, they sure will be in a few short years.... heart problems, lungs, diebitis, not to mention the tole it puts on her bones etc :( and she is encouraging others to follow her unhealthy lifestyle?? doesn't anyone think for themselves anymore or are they sheeps following "influencers"????

i was trying to picture her in a bathtub or even a shower and had to stop myself from laughing picturing her stuck in a bathtub lmao... sorry that wasn't nice of me :( .... and when she travels by way of any public transportation their bathrooms aren't known for being spacious , i call them "back in, twist at the waist to wash hands, walk out" washrooms , i sure hope she doesn't need to use the facilities.... will she now demand that all buildings that has washrooms now gets them enlarged to meet "her" needs?? She should not be demanding anything of others but demanding more of herself and taking care of her health issues that, if not critical right now, they sure will be in a few short years.... heart problems, lungs, diebitis, not to mention the tole it puts on her bones etc :( and she is encouraging others to follow her unhealthy lifestyle?? doesn't anyone think for themselves anymore or are they sheeps following "influencers"????
You created quite the mental picture there! But I also wanted to "Hell Yeah" the rest of your post! ❤

I'd never give that annoying bitch a penny of my money. Not because of the weight but because she's trying to force her views and opinions on everybody else. She could lose the weight, but she doesn't want to.
I think it's more her expecting businesses to spend ànd lose money, while expecting paying customers to be inconvenienced or ultimately spend more money (less seats per flight).
Forced sacrifices so she can keep her free choice to be the size she is. (isn't her weight part of her schtick?)

Good luck to her forcing castle turrets, gondolas, bullet trains, tuk-tuks, etc, etc to change for her.
The rest of the world has few people her size. It's decadent, grotesque and arrogant to travel as an example of excess and gluttony where people are hungry everyday.

There's a cost to her choices and we're not paying for it.

Last edited:
I think it's more her expecting businesses to spend ànd lose money, while expecting paying customers to be inconvenienced or ultimately spend more money (less seats per flight).
Forced sacrifices so she can keep her free choice to be the size she is. (isn't her weight part of her schtick?)

Good luck to her forcing castle turrets, gondolas, bullet trains, tuk-tuks, etc, etc to change for her.
The rest of the world has few people her size. It's decadent, grotesque and arrogant to travel as an example of excess and gluttony where people are hungry everyday.

There's a cost to her choices and we're not paying for it.
She's just as bad for business as she is for the eyes.

View attachment 95859

Her one cheek dwarfs my entire rear.
Fat shaming my ass.
Obesity is never healthy.

My friend like 10 years ago, had larger biceps than my thigh, larger thighs than my waist, and he was not even 200 pounds.

This bitch is simply disgusting, it's not healthy, it's not aesthetic, it's not sane.

Most people who look like that, or even less, blame it on thyroid, or something.
But the truth is, yes, hormones can slow down your metabolism, but the fat does not come out of thin air.

Back