• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I can't believe they still haven't found this sweet little man! My hinky meter is going crazy! No way that a little boy wondered off and managed to hide himself so well that extensive search crews can't find him. If he had just wondered off, his body wouldn't be this difficult to find unless it was in the water, which it isn't because they've already checked!

The article at the link states the new leads are derived from the disclosure of previously withheld information. I've followed this case since it was first reported, and believe it'll come to light that little DeOrr was never - not once - witnessed to be at the campsite by anyone other than the parents. That there was any withheld information at all (regardless of the specifics) is a major red flag.

Ugh!

His parents/grandpa know a whole lot more than they admit!

I can only hope that this means they are getting close to arresting the person(s) responsible!

In recent news:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2721134/de...ieve-missing-idaho-toddler-was-likely-killed/

It is our firm’s belief, and the nine investigators involved in this case, that we do not believe that DeOrr Kunz is alive,” Klein confirmed.

The lead detective is now working off other scenarios over what could have happened to the missing Idaho toddler. The first one has to do with the possibility of an accident happening at the campground in Leadore where the family was staying. It’s possible that DeOrr is still up there and was overlooked. The second scenario might be that there was “intended removal of the body from the area,” but the concern is that first responders, witnesses, and scented dogs weren’t able to find any sign of him.

Here's the East Idaho News transcript of the Skype interview with the investigator:

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/0...-know-how-were-just-trying-to-figure-out-why/

He was so freaking cute. I just don't get it. In a way, I hope he was eaten by a mountain lion or something because imagining his little life being snuffed out by those who should have protected him infuriates me.

Last edited:
Look at that sweet adorable face that had the ability to light up the room. <3 How could anyone be so cruel as to extinguish that light?

I don't believe that child was ever at that campsite. I've got two people in my high beams as knowing exactly what happened to DeOrr and where they left him. His parents have been setting off hinky meter alarms from their 911 call to the present.

Look at that sweet adorable face that had the ability to light up the room. <3 How could anyone be so cruel as to extinguish that light?

I don't believe that child was ever at that campsite. I've got two people in my high beams as knowing exactly what happened to DeOrr and where they left him. His parents have been setting off hinky meter alarms from their 911 call to the present.

I couldn't agree more. So much of the public focus has been on Isaac due to his criminal background (a record which is unlike what was first assumed and gives no specific indication he'd harm a child). While it's possible he may be withholding information or even aided in disposal, I do not believe he's responsible for Kunz's probable death. The parents have shown inconsistencies in their statements time and again - none of which were simply minor discrepancies but complete changes in times, locations, tenses, and details.

As the private investigator has ruled out both abduction and the possibility of DeOrr simply wandering off and is now in favor of pursuing this as a murder case, it's logical to presume they arrived at this conclusion because there was no evidence for them to believe the toddler had been to the site. I cannot wait until the truth of this toddler's disappearance is finally revealed and the parties responsible are charged. This may well prove even more sordid a tale than any of us had imagined.

Last edited:
I'm so confused by that Klein guys statements. He said a witness came foreward, and the investigators know "how" but not "why". Then he said they have to go over the timeline again and interview witnesses. Do they know shit or not?

images
images

images
images

Extremely Puzzled investigator trying to locate the totally absent and still missing appropriate emotional responses of mother, Jessica Mitchell.

I don't know if Jessica is just barely functional, if it's drugs or skewed psychological disorders that cause her blank continence and lackluster responses but girl "just ain't right". In terms of emotional wattage, Jessica barely bumps the needle. There is a reason her other two children are not being raised by Jessica but are with their father.

Last edited:
images
images

images
images

Extremely Puzzled investigator trying to locate the totally absent and still missing appropriate emotional responses of mother, Jessica Mitchell.

I don't know if Jessica is just barely functional, if it's drugs or skewed psychological disorders that cause her blank continence and lackluster responses but girl "just ain't right". In terms of emotional wattage, Jessica barely bumps the needle. There is a reason her other two children are not being raised by Jessica but are with their father.

I'm certain you noticed the sheer apathy in her voice on the recording of Jessica first reporting DeOrr "missing" as well. The use of the word "was" as opposed to "is" when asked what the boy was wearing at the time of the disappearance is also disturbing. There ought to have been no reason to employ past-tense terminology if he'd truly gone missing.

Thank you. How curious. I'm on my phone and have poor service here so going from page to page looking for answers would prove difficult. @disgusted4sho - Do you happen to remember what that quote was in reference to?

Yes. I said that referring to when someone was saying the mom was on facebook and was getting caught up in her lies with details and the story line and then I guess she went or someone went and deleted the posts. So I was saying shes a fucking bitch and I hope someone had screenshots of her lies from her facebook.

I'm certain you noticed the sheer apathy in her voice on the recording of Jessica first reporting DeOrr "missing" as well. The use of the word "was" as opposed to "is" when asked what the boy was wearing at the time of the disappearance is also disturbing. There ought to have been no reason to employ past-tense terminology if he'd truly gone missing.
The quote you were talking about where she refers to him in the past tense, is that on video? I cannot find it. thanks

The quote you were talking about where she refers to him in the past tense, is that on video? I cannot find it. thanks

The change in tenses was noted in the recording of her initial call to police. The Statement Analysis site covered both her call and that of DeOrr Sr., in addition to language interpretations of televised interviews with both parents (the latter most extensively). I'll be happy search the site again when I have a bit more time later and post any relevant links, as I feel they collectively paint a very telling portrait of both Vernal DeOrr and Jessica.
[doublepost=1453751914,1453743983][/doublepost]More Updates:

The titles reveal nothing we've not speculated on here repeatedly. The parents are considered suspects. This is all breaking, and I've not yet read the links thoroughly myself so will come back later to share thoughts.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/0...ruthful-are-suspects-in-childs-disappearance/

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/0...told-us-two-days-after-their-son-disappeared/

http://kboi2.com/news/local/report-...issing-toddler-deorr-kunz-officially-suspects

_________________________________________________________________________________
@Ponipetary ~ Indeed yes, the first of numerous times I noted Jessica's flat affect. One could possibly have viewed her seemingly flat line responses and reactions as the result of a mother overwhelmed and in shock. Of course I don't know why she would be so shocked to find her 2 year old was "missing" from a wide open wilderness camp site. It appears that neither parent felt it was necessary to alert one, the other or both of the 2 adults at their camp to keep an eye on DeOrr before disappearing into the woods on their excursion. Hell, I don't even know if grandpa and friend even clapped eyes on a live "Little Man" as he was "napping" in the truck and supposedly carried into the tent "napping". Since the parents version of events have not been born out nor corroborated by intense investigation I find it possible to question if DeOrr was even there. Back to your point of Jessica's apathy from her first call alerting LE until all these months later, it endures. You would have thought with the recent devastating report released by the team of private investigators that they would have come together and made a public statement. Ever notice how closely apathy and guilt can resemble each other in some circumstances?
[doublepost=1453752900,1453752641][/doublepost]@Ponipetary ~ Shit, look what was breaking while I was typing!! THANKS!!!!!!

Here you go Angiebla.

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.mitchell.1004?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

[doublepost=1453762334,1453760796][/doublepost]

Jessica Mitchell shared her post.
January 9 at 3:13pm ·

Jessica Mitchell
January 8 at 8:51am ·

Please I beg of you!! Please please share this flier of my missing 3 year old Son. He has been missing for almost 6 months now and we desperately want him home.... We miss him and love him more than words can ever explain.

Please if you have our Son please take him somewhere where someone will recognize him and bring him back home where he belongs. He has so many people that love and miss him.

__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
COW PLOP JESSICA!!!!!!!!!

Back