• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Why'd we have to go there? :confused:

This was sad enough whether it was either neglect or a tragic accident. If I have to start thinking the cremains were not coincidental..... :bigtears::drowning:
All I'm thinking that if it were me there ready to pour cremains of a loved one by their request in that area and I happened to show up there while law enforcement and k9 units were checking a scene for a lost child, I can guarantee
1. My nosey ass wants to find out what's going on . why so many police in what's normally an isolated area.
2. Ask permission to pour the cremains. At the assumption there is wind because its so close to a body of water. I wouldn't want creamains to get on any LE or in their eyes.
3. Common sense says I would leave after knowing this was a crime scene and let LE get back to work. . .
Was the person with cremains questioned I wonder. Maybe that person was also the kidnapper trying to contaminate the scene. Speculation only. .

Alrighty then..... nobody that was at the campsite are suspects in a two year olds vanishing act. No sign of Deorr ever being at the campsite. WTF is up with this investigation? I fully expect someone at that campsite to be taken into custody as I don't believe anyone cruised that remote area in the hope of finding a toddler who would be unattended knowing that parents don't take their eyes off a child in an area such as that. (Except the two that were so hot to go exploring and left their child without any supervision.) The nerve of Pops asking where "little Deorr" was as soon as he popped from the woods!!

Maybe I read it wrong, but I thought this is a place people spread cremans pretty regularly since it might be special place for people, not that people were there doing it that day.

I live in the same town as this family and everyone is talking and speculating about what happened to little deorr. I don't have a source atm but the last I read was that LE is now investigating the possibility that deorr was never even at the campsite to begin with..... I will try to find the article and post the link.

I don't have a source atm but the last I read was that LE is now investigating the possibility that deorr was never even at the campsite to begin with...
Wouldn't that mean that the whole family is in on it then because hasn't the grandfather basically said that he saw him? Or has that just been implied because the parents have alleged that they thought the grandfather was watching Deorr?

Sadly, I'm not going to be surprised when they find the body and I won't be surprised if (or should I say when) the investigation implicates a parent or two.

All I'm thinking that if it were me there ready to pour cremains of a loved one by their request in that area and I happened to show up there while law enforcement and k9 units were checking a scene for a lost child, I can guarantee
1. My nosey ass wants to find out what's going on . why so many police in what's normally an isolated area.
2. Ask permission to pour the cremains. At the assumption there is wind because its so close to a body of water. I wouldn't want creamains to get on any LE or in their eyes.
3. Common sense says I would leave after knowing this was a crime scene and let LE get back to work. . .
Was the person with cremains questioned I wonder. Maybe that person was also the kidnapper trying to contaminate the scene. Speculation only. .

I didn't get the impression the person spreading the cremains was there and did it while the police was there?

The whole thing just doesn't make any sense to me... And now that they've released the identity of the family friend it's even weirder. I was expecting some old guy since he was great-grandpa's friend, but a 35 year old almost sex offender? And he sure was quickly ruled out as a "suspect" of a crime that no one wants to believe or admit even took place... It's all just weird to me. I've been saying from the first day that he was either murdered or he's in the water and it's not looking like he's in the water.....

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=35680592

Some where on Victoria's link above with the statement analysis I'm pretty sure I read that someone was there at the time as police were spreading cremains.
Also read that during Jessica's 911 call you can hear the dad in the background proving he didn't leave in the truck to find better service to make the call. He was right next to her. Oh and dads real name is Vernal DeOrr. The name he gave dispatch that can be heard in background while Jessica was on the phone with them.
I didn't get the impression the person spreading the cremains was there and did it while the police was there?

The whole thing just doesn't make any sense to me... And now that they've released the identity of the family friend it's even weirder.

I wonder about the family friends identity being released too...part the public wants to know, part the public might have something to offer if they see this guys face...(I know him..he is a bad man)...and part let's see if and how this guy reacts to this kind of scrutiny or pressure.

The friend --- Do you think he suggested searching the water or pointed the officers that way? Or was it just confused dogs? Because that would be perfect...look in the water...use every man you have to look in a spot that I know for certain he isn't...Manipulative...clever even.

The friend --- Do you think he suggested searching the water or pointed the officers that way? Or was it just confused dogs? Because that would be perfect...look in the water...use every man you have to look in a spot that I know for certain he isn't...Manipulative...clever even.

I honestly dont know who to suspect. On one hand you have the grandpa and his "friend," a 35 year old with a criminal record which would include rape had the charges not been reduced. That relationship in and of itself is just odd to me and raises suspicion. On the other hand there's the parents and everyone that frequents this site knows that parents off their own kids all the time for a number of reasons. I do know that the dad had been absolutely adamant that his son is no longer at the campsite. The entire family is just positive that he was abducted which, having been to leadore and knowing the area, is a load of shit. If anyone abducted that child it was not a stranger and I would bet my life on that.

So no one saw the child except the four main characters in this drama, been a few of these interesting cases over the years like the Jonbenet Ramsey murder

So no one saw the child except the four main characters in this drama, been a few of these interesting cases over the years like the Jonbenet Ramsey murder

Exactly. More than one person close to the case has said he "just vanished," which isn't likely since it isn't possible. I'm starting to wonder why grandpa hasn't been named or unofficially cleared of suspicion like the other 3.... I've read that he is not of sound mind or body so why would the parents leave and let him supervise their toddler??

Exactly. More than one person close to the case has said he "just vanished," which isn't likely since it isn't possible. I'm starting to wonder why grandpa hasn't been named or unofficially cleared of suspicion like the other 3.... I've read that he is not of sound mind or body so why would the parents leave and let him supervise their toddler??
I question whether the child could've been hidden well enough by gramps in Such a short time to not be found

I question whether the child could've been hidden well enough by gramps in Such a short time to not be found

Unless he had help. I'm not saying it was him. Just nothing adds up to anything that makes any sense. Something happened to that baby somewhere along the lines and I would be surprised if one of the people there didn't know SOMETHING.

I question whether or not aliens canvas the area and was waiting for a child to abduct. That's how he vanished......am I the only one who thinks this is possible??!!??
:spy::whistle::wait:

Unless he had help. I'm not saying it was him. Just nothing adds up to anything that makes any sense. Something happened to that baby somewhere along the lines and I would be surprised if one of the people there didn't know SOMETHING.
But did it even happen there?

Aliens as in ET, well, I guess anything, at this stage, is a possibility.

Something just isn't adding up here and you don't have to be in LE to recognize it and it jumps out from the get. Deorr is a two year old toddler and supposedly at this campsite where there is a fast moving creek right beside the campsite plus a large reservoir right down the road from it. Why with the very real potential danger of both creek and reservoir is there so much confusion on who was supposed to be minding Deorr? Are you kidding me? At this point I'm wondering if Grandpa even clamped eyes on Deorr. None of it makes sense.

There has been so little news coming from LE on Deorr over the past several days. If the parents took a polygraph and they haven't released the results, it gives me pause. Then again much in this case has given me pause, from the parents saying they left their two year old with a great grandpa who LE has described as in declining heath both physically and mentally. Then you have Gramps thirty something friend with a record and you have to ask yourself how well the parents knew him as they left Deorr behind when they went off to 'explore'. Grandpa saying he thought Deorr was with the parents. In what context was Grandpa saying that? Did he mean he thought the two year old had been with the parents when they arrived at the campsite or that he thought Deorr left the campsite with his parents to explore? So many questions with so few answers even to the sequence of time in which the events happened in this case. As the Dad stated in the interview.......... "There's a problem........."

I thought this family had more than one kid?

Why weren't any others brought along on this camping trip? And if they were, surely they'd be of great value when it comes to determining whether or not the missing kid ever actually made it there.

Back