• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1708918169305.png

Kris and Alan Jones' three adopted children endured the torture and abuse beginning in 2013, according to court documents.
The children were forced to sleep in the garage in all weather elements, the documents reveal. Kris would remove the carpet from the stairs so the children had to sleep on concrete.

When the children were fed, documents said they were placed in a dog collar, forced to eat dog food with milk and oatmeal with hot sauce. One of the children caught eating food from the trash at school because she wasn’t being fed at home, court documents said.

The kids were pushed down the stairs, held down punched and even choked, according to court records.

My sister used to make me eat dog food too. She used to take my blankets once I was asleep and she would sleep on top of them so when I woke up cold I couldn't take them back. She made me eat half a bottle of Flintstones vitamins once because she heard it would make my kidneys die. She'd get me to stand in one specific spot and if I moved she would kick me in the face for moving off the "safety zone". She was very creative in her ways to harm me. It was a lot for a 4 yr old to take and I was way too scared to tell my parents.

She's actually surprised that I now let her live in her truck instead of in our spare room. (My sewing room) "I'm your sister, you should care that I have nowhere to go"

Some people get satisfaction from causing suffering and they can't be changed. They can learn to SAY what they did was wrong, but they don't actually believe it. Given the chance, these parents would do the exact same things again. Look at their faces. Not even a miniscule trace of shame.

My sister used to make me eat dog food too. She used to take my blankets once I was asleep and she would sleep on top of them so when I woke up cold I couldn't take them back. She made me eat half a bottle of Flintstones vitamins once because she heard it would make my kidneys die. She'd get me to stand in one specific spot and if I moved she would kick me in the face for moving off the "safety zone". She was very creative in her ways to harm me. It was a lot for a 4 yr old to take and I was way too scared to tell my parents.

She's actually surprised that I now let her live in her truck instead of in our spare room. (My sewing room) "I'm your sister, you should care that I have nowhere to go"

Some people get satisfaction from causing suffering and they can't be changed. They can learn to SAY what they did was wrong, but they don't actually believe it. Given the chance, these parents would do the exact same things again. Look at their faces. Not even a miniscule trace of shame.
Jesus Christ, I was not nice to my sister but was only 2 years older. Shes still a little mad, and I feel really bad for whatever I did (I dont remember) but nothing like that.

Were you okay after you ate all of those vitamins?

Also how could this shit go on for so long with these adoptive parents?

Latest posts

Back