• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
BB1lwuAV.jpeg

Ontario has been ordered to pay for surgery for a resident who is seeking to have a vagina constructed while leaving their penis intact.

Denying the procedure would infringe on the person’s Charter-protected right to security of the person, an Ontario court said in its ruling.

The unanimous decision by a three-member panel of judges of Ontario’s Divisional Court could expand access to a novel “bottom surgery” for people who identify as non-binary, meaning neither fully male nor fully female.

The Ontario resident, identified in court documents as K.S., has been locked in a legal battle with the Ontario Health Insurance Plan since 2022, when OHIP denied a funding request to have a penile preserving vaginoplasty performed at a clinic in Austin, Texas.
The surgery, which is not available anywhere in Canada, involves creating a vaginal canal, or opening, without removing the penis.

K.S., 33, was born male but identifies as female dominant and uses a feminine name.

OHIP denied her request for funding, arguing that the procedure is not included on its list of sex-reassignment procedures, and is therefore not an insured service.

K.S. appealed OHIP’s decision to Ontario’s Health Services Appeal and Review Board, arguing that forcing her to have her penis removed would invalidate her identity and be akin to an illegal act of conversion therapy.

Full Article

This "charter-protected right to security of the person" seems to be remarkably elastic in unpredictable ways. For instance, it clearly doesn't extend to the right to own firearms for personal protection, but does extend to having a snatch dug out of your taint at public expense.

For instance, it clearly doesn't extend to the right to own firearms for personal protection, but does extend to having a snatch dug out of your taint at public expense.
Well said. Very well said... I just can't anymore with the bullshit. It's illogical, lacks in critical thinking application and it just plain breaks my brain with the sheer dumbassery of it all. Next thing you know some asshat inmate is going to demand that they receive plastic surgery to make their schlong look like a GD chameleon because they identify as a reptile... :banghead:

Warning: Graphic  biology terms used below, such as urethra and clitoris.

JFC, what have we become? If he/she "identifies as female dominant and uses a feminine name" why keep the penis? This shit is so out of control.

And out of sick curiosity, where does the gash go?

The cost of the procedure would be a lot less-No rerouting of the urethra, construction of a clitoris, nerve reattachments.
They'll have to take skin from elsewhere to construct the vagina.
Why all the objections from the Canadian Healthcare company?
The testicles are going, right? Otherwise it's not a gender reassignment pursuit. The male hormones and all.
Why does it have to be done in Houston? It's not more complex.

@BBBLUE77 It's all your fault I know this now! :D;):penguin:

I looked so you wouldn't have to. No small act of bravery.
I got a a tiny bit wincey
Not because of what it pertains to, I just hadn't realized prior that I don't like to see any image of any part of the human body skinned.

I will say this, anybody who learns about the procedure and proceeds with it? I don't doubt their sincerity or commitment one bit.
Another thing? Its not as expensive as I assumed.

Here's a very short abstract that explains without pictures.
(Lots of infographics out there if you want to see.)
It starts out with this sentence:

"Tactile and erogenous sensitivity in reconstructed genitals is one of the goals in sex reassignment surgery."

And then explains things overall

I remember a very popular argument, back in the day, saying the public insurance must pay for the transition operations, cause being a tranny is a terminal disease, ergo it is a life saving procedure

Back