• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Annie Power

This demon, going by the name Michael Davis was sentenced yesterday for the murder of his 4 week old baby in 2017 - he has been given life with minimum of 22yrs. Piece of shit egg doner given 7yrs for allowing the wee baby’s murder. It has taken so long to get to trial because of the level and amount of the poor baby’s injuries. It’s up there with Baby P level of things I don’t want to read about again.

Rest in peace little Ollie - the picture of him absolutely breaks my heart.

Father broke 4 week olds neck

this picture actually made me cry... poor sad little one that should have been loved to pieces and protected by the ones that tortured him and finally snapped his neck .... can i please have a go at them with a sledge hammer starting with the egg donour then resting so i will be good and strong when it comes the sperm's donours turn to face me .... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee i will break their bones but i will leave it to someone else to snap their f-ing necks

24 ribs on a human, and 23 were broken. What hurts reading this one is that the poor child suffered for many days with such severe injuries before succumbing to them.

I can just imagine this led to more tears and cries of pain, which in turn drew more violence. Fuck.

Also, totally irrelevant to anything, but the mugshots of the parents look oddly face-swapped to me. If you put aside the hairstyles and facial hair, the mother has very masculine features and the father's are much more feminine.

Latest posts

Back