• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
The Clearcreek Fire District said in a news release posted on Facebook that crews were responding to a vehicle fire when someone smashed a window to gain entry to the station. The ambulance and the 22-year-old man who took the vehicle were later found at Dayton Children's Hospital.

Clearcreek police Sgt. Wallace Stacy told NBC affiliate WLWT in Cincinnati that the man told police that he had been held against his will and tortured for several days at a home in Clearcreek, about 20 miles south of Dayton.

When he was able to escape, the man ran to the fire station and took the ambulance, Stacy told the outlet.

The victim, who has not been identified, is recovering at a hospital in Dayton.

An investigation into the kidnapping led to the arrest of 38-year-old Christopher Edwards. According to a criminal complaint, Edwards forced the victim inside the home and with the help of others terrorized and assaulted the man for days. The 22-year-old was kept "restrained and harbored in a dog cage," the document states.
full

Edwards was arraigned Monday on kidnapping and felonious assault. A judge set his bond at $350,000.

Stacy told WLWT that authorities are looking for other suspects and additional charges are pending.

Court documents show that a police officer spoke to a man who was kidnapped, tortured and kept in a dog cage moments before his ordeal began.

The victim said his ex-girlfriend on Oct. 15 asked him to pick her up from a home because her boyfriend was assaulting her, according to an affidavit for a search warrant.

The victim said he rented a car at 6 p.m. and arrived sometime after dark. He said he made contact with a man, later known to him as “Mongo,” who asked that he park at the driveway edge near the street.

While he was parked at the driveway entrance, Clearcreek Twp. Police Officer Daron Williams stopped and spoke with the victim and “Mongo.”

The victim said Williams identified him by his driver’s license, but that “Mongo” refused to identify himself because he was on private property. Clearcreek Twp. police dispatch records confirm that Williams spoke to the victim.

The victim said “Mongo” was enraged that he had a conversation with the officer and assaulted him in the residence. He said that “Mongo” placed him in a dog cage in the basement, where he was held until his escape shortly after noon Oct. 19. He said as he fled, he was chased by a large SUV, the affidavit stated.

The document did not identify “Mongo,” but Clearcreek Twp. police so far have made one arrest in the case, of 38-year-old Christopher Allen Edwards. He is in the Warren County Jail accused of kidnapping, felonious assault and a probation violation, jail records show. He is next due in court Tuesday.
The victim said he was kept in the dog case and tortured in a blue lawn chair that eventually broke as he struggled. He identified three men and two women who “struck, burn, tied, blind-folded and tortured” him on numerous occasions. His injuries matched what he told officers, according to the court documents.

The victim also said he saw the home’s resident inside the home and that she was aware he was being harbored but made no effort to intervene.

Clearcreek Twp. police have said the incident remains under investigation.
1572263981696.png

A judge ordered all three held on $500,000 each. If any of them post bond, they'll be under house arrest. "I'm not going to make no bail, I'm broke," said Edwards.

The judge also told all three to stay away from the victim. Edwards replied, "I don't even know who the hell that guy is, like, I don't know the guy."
1576150574269.png
Christopher Edwards
1576150646749.png
Bryan Parker
1576150734300.png
Lindsey Parker

In court documents filed Monday, investigators wrote the 22-year-old victim had been “terrorized and assaulted” over the course of several days and kept in a dog cage by his accused captor, Clearcreek resident Christopher Edwards.

Edwards was arrested Saturday on charges of kidnapping and felonious assault, and taken to the Warren County Jail. During his arraignment Monday, the judge set a bond of $350,000 for each charge.

On Tuesday, Clearcreek Township Sergeant Wallace Stacy confirmed that Christopher Edwards also had close ties to another high-profile case in Dayton: He is the father of murder victim Brittany Russell's child , who was found unharmed in a vehicle with her mother's body in 2016.

The Middletown woman's body was found inside her car in the parking lot of a Dayton apartment complex in February 2016.

suspect in this case, and two other men were arrested and charged with Russell's murder in 2017.

A jury found Brandon Carr, 35, of Dayton, guilty of charges including aggravated murder, kidnapping, felonious assault and child endangering and he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Curtis Howard Burdette, 39, of Dayton was found guilty on charges of involuntary manslaughter, kidnapping, and tampering with evidence in the case, and was sentenced to the maximum sentence of 25 years in prison.

Edwards was very outspoken about the murder case at the time, appearing in several interviews with media, including WCPO.

After she was located unharmed, in the vehicle with her mother, Middletown police returned Haven, then only six months old, to her father. Edwards told WCPO at the time he was “overwhelmed with joy” when Middletown police placed his baby in his arms.

"I was happy, excited that my kid was OK, under the circumstances," Edwards said in a 2016 interview. "I mean, I'm still torn up about everything going on, but I'm happy to have my kid."

Sgt. Stacy confirmed that Haven was not in the house on East Lytle Five Points Road where the kidnapping and torture was alleged to have taken place.

Screenshot_20200112-082600.jpg

According to Dayton police, Russell was involved in using and selling drugs and was accused of setting up a robbery of Burdette who sold drugs for Carr.

“Witnesses state that Carr and Burdette were aggressively seeking Russell,” the warrant says. “Cell records were reviewed which confirm this.”

**Somebody please add tags**

Last edited:
1652755393565.png

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN EDWARDS
Offense Information

FEL ASSAULT

Effective Sentence Date: 06/11/2020
SB201 Min Yrs: 4.00
SB201 Max Yrs: 6.00

Expected Release Date/Parole Eligibility Date 10/12/2023

1652755612576.png

BRYAN PATRICK PARKER