• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1715135568743.png

Randy Mollett, 35, is charged with murder, reckless homicide and endangering children in connection with the death of a three-year-old child.

Mollett is accused of giving a fatal dose of Benadryl to tyhe child whole babysitting.

Paramedics took the victim to Nationwide Children's Hospital, where they were pronounced dead. An investigation determined Mollett gave the child more than 5,000 ng/mL of diphenhydramine, a type of antihistamine known as an active ingredient in Benadryl, leading to the child's death, according to court records.
Court records show that Mollett had been taking care of the child for about three days and the child's parents had not given him permission to provide Benadryl.

ABC 6 News covered a case in 2008 when he was accused of abusing his ex-girlfriend’s 2-year-old son. At the time, detectives said he was upset at the mother for breaking up with him, so he purposely hurt her son. Common Pleas court records indicate that Mollett was sentenced to eight years in prison, indicating that he would have been released sometime in 2017.

The grandmother of the deceased child says Mollett was a close "family friend" whom her young grandson trusted and loved. She wants answers to why Mollett did this.

I just want to know why, why? All I have left is this to hold on to. This is my baby's ashes. This is all I have left of him, and its not fair. And I just want answers," the grandmother shared with ABC 6.
The family also says they were unaware of Mollett's prior felony convictions, including the child abuse charges.

Court records show that Mollett had been taking care of the child for about three days and the child's parents had not given him permission to provide Benadryl.
Would permission really matter when he gave the toddler over 200!! pills? That's not an "oopsie, I just wanted the child to sleep, guess I went a bit overboard" amount of pills.

Also, who has their recent ex babysit for them?

Back