• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The sexual abuse started when she was 6.

Her mom knew. Her GM knew. Her GF suspected. Her mom’s coworkers, friends and supervisor knew, records show.

Still, it continued for years.

Just before the girl’s ninth birthday, someone called Child Protective Services to report that her mother’s boyfriend, Ryan Cooper, had sexually abused the girl.

Three months later, in November 2012, CPS took the girl and her siblings away from their mother, Sabrina Giller.

It would take another five years for criminal charges to be filed. Justice, or as much justice as the young girl could get, wouldn’t come until 2018.

Giller knew about the abuse long before CPS took her children away, according to CPS and court records.

“I’d tell (Ryan), ‘please don’t hurt my daughter,’” Giller told police during an interview. “’Please don’t take her virginity.'"

Giller pleaded guilty to abusing her daughter and neglecting to report the abuse. She was sentenced to 4½ to 10 years in prison. Cooper’s brother, Jordan Cooper, also was charged with sexually abusing Giller’s daughter. His case is still pending.

Giller had a hearing Wednesday to attempt to withdraw her guilty plea. Ingham County Circuit Court Judge Rosemarie Aquilina rejected her request.

Ryan Cooper was sentenced to 10 to 30 years in prison, which Aquilina called a “crappy” and “sad” deal.
https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...oper-sabrina-giller-ingham-county/1822476002/

I would read the article in it's entirety at the link.
1541091171426.png
1541091579887.png

Sabrina Giller

Last edited:
In the fall of 2010, Giller told her girlfriend at the time, with whom she was having a romantic relationship, that Cooper had sexually abused her daughter ...Giller begged her not to tell. She would lose her kids if the police found out ... She promised her girlfriend that she could have her tax refunds for the rest of her life if she would keep the secret ...
:wtf:

I have never heard of offering someone their tax returns as "hush" money for the rest of their life.

Ryan Cooper was a convicted sex offender long before he met Giller’s daughter.

He was convicted of sexually assaulting a young girl in 1995, when he was 13 years old. He was put on the sex offender registry, where he remained until 2011.

He’s been convicted of sexually abusing two other young girls, and was accused of, but never charged with, molesting at least three other children.

An ex-girlfriend told CPS investigators in 2012 that Cooper’s family had a long history of sexual assault and incest. Ryan’s grandmother also told investigators that there has been a “history of sexual abuse in the family for generations.
1541091574762.png

Ryan "Incest and pedophilia, a family tradition" Cooper

Last edited:
from sugarcookie's link:
Giller also told another female friend about the abuse, who later told CPS officials she was sickened by what Giller told her. She tried to offer Giller support, but Giller would not leave Cooper, according to CPS records.

The friend said Giller was jealous of her daughter, and said her daughter “liked (the abuse) and said Ryan was not hurting her. Giller bought her daughter sex toys so she would stop 'messing’ with Ryan,” her friend told CPS investigators.
Disgusting woman.

The mother is just evil and those she surrounds herself with are just as evil as she is .

The father should not allow the mother's parents to have any contact with the little girl since they reportedly were aware and did nothing to stop it.

Ryan Cooper dated my beat friend Jessica and had three children which long before they were taken away by the state I and their mother questioned of he had molested his own children. The state of Michigan and dept of children's services basically let Ryan Cooper off of the hook for molesting his own children as long as he signed away his rights which he did.
His children are still on the long road to healing. Ryan's mother and grandmother k ew of the abuse, walked in on them naked on front of the kids etc and did nothing...
When he should have been in jail for what he did to his childre. He prayed on this other woman and her children. Ryan picked women he could abuse and manipulate, to get to their kids. Hes a sick man. I am technically Ryan's step mother, and can tell you his biological father is disgusted and has disowned his son and wants nothing to do with even a memory of Ryan and what hes become. We hope he rots in prison and never sees freedom.

Ryan Cooper dated my beat friend Jessica and had three children which long before they were taken away by the state I and their mother questioned of he had molested his own children. The state of Michigan and dept of children's services basically let Ryan Cooper off of the hook for molesting his own children as long as he signed away his rights which he did.
His children are still on the long road to healing. Ryan's mother and grandmother k ew of the abuse, walked in on them naked on front of the kids etc and did nothing...
When he should have been in jail for what he did to his childre. He prayed on this other woman and her children. Ryan picked women he could abuse and manipulate, to get to their kids. Hes a sick man. I am technically Ryan's step mother, and can tell you his biological father is disgusted and has disowned his son and wants nothing to do with even a memory of Ryan and what hes become. We hope he rots in prison and never sees freedom.
Thank you for your insight! A bit confused though how does the knowing of him as a person who dated your best friend to you being his "stepmom"? dont have to answer am just curious and nosy.....

i am sickened this girl was failed by so many and even worse she was failed before the sick fuck entered her life as the state of Michigan didnt care that this asshole was out and about preying on children to begin with!!!

Gotta love that judge though. Only wish there were more like her.

If it wasn’t for the fact that he went on to abuse more innocent victims I’d be kinda glad the first assholes in the prosecutor’s office wouldn’t pick up the case. I can just see these maggots going on their merry way thinking they got away with this. And then BAM! Thankfully the detective tried again and there was someone new in charge.

Also think it’s hilarious the mother tried to retract her guilty plea AFTER she was sentenced. You know she thought if she just went with the ole tried and true remorse and responsibility ruse she get off with little if any jail time or probation.

Back