• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1681748840929.png

An Illinois woman was charged after attempting to suffocate a 6-year-old boy last month because he was crying, the Cook County Sheriff's Office said.

Detectives arrested Julie Espinosa, 58, of Stickney Township on Tuesday, March 14, and charged her with one felony count of aggravated battery of a child.
Detectives said they learned that the young boy's caregiver, Espinosa, attempted to suffocate the boy by allegedly placing a pillow over his face because he was crying. Once the pillow was removed, the boy vomited, police said.
Officials from the Illinois Department of Child and Family Services placed the victim and his minor siblings in the care of a relative.

How, how, how did I miss that mug alert!? Scared the shit out of myself.
She’s got so much going on already I’d hate to see her without that hair helmet. She has eggplant nose (part of the cauliflower ear family, what appears to be scars from a corrected hair lip (normally would have sympathy but not for her), neck scars from who knows what, and ratty red eyes. Life has not been kind to this woman. Not sure who thought it wise to place a child in her care.

She’s got so much going on already I’d hate to see her without that hair helmet. She has eggplant nose (part of the cauliflower ear family, what appears to be scars from a corrected hair lip (normally would have sympathy but not for her), neck scars from who knows what, and ratty red eyes. Life has not been kind to this woman. Not sure who thought it wise to place a child in her care.
i don't know if it would scars from hair lip cuz she seems to also have one on her bottom lip ... but she sure looks unwell to me but that is no excuse for what she did.... if kids were too much for her heck say so and get help even if it is placing kids somewhere else where they would be better off or until you are able to give them the time, care and attention they need , and yes it is a lot of work so no shame if you need help especially as she is the care giver ... i would think maybe her grandkids???

I don't know where to start. Thank you for the mugshot warning as it was necessary. What is on her head and why did the jailers let her keep it? Imagine how scary her angry face would be to a child. I hope the relatives are normal.
Muskrat love?
Post automatically merged:

Children. The article says the boy and his minor siblings were placed with a relative.

I would cry too if I had to look at her over the breakfast table, assuming she was even making that much effort.

Last edited:
her hairline starts really low. thats why her head looks like that.

she’s the polar opposite of someone balding or with a receding hair line.

her hairline starts really low. thats why her head looks like that.

she’s the polar opposite of someone balding or with a receding hair line.
You feel like taking a stroll through the forest at grandmas house? Might find Dr Livingston while you are there. Just don't cry
Post automatically merged:

looks like the scar on the bottom lip is from an old lip piercing, No? She definitely has a cleft lip also.
Maybe a piercing scar. Might have had a chain from the lip to the nose, kept them on probation

Last edited:
Back