• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
"That look was so gay. I thought Sam was gonna tell the little hobbits to take a walk so he could saunter over to Frodo and suck his fucking cock. Now *that* would have been an Academy Award worthy ending."

Clerks 2?

Thank you, I'll take honorable mention, I got close, sorta! LOL I know I'm not very good at games like this but I thought I would try.

"Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other."

OK, since no one else is going for it...Breakfast Club.

Here's mine:

"No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn."

"Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other."

The Breakfast Club I wasn't even born when that movie came out but I love it.

Damn [MENTION=2450]Obsolete[/MENTION] beat me!

OK, since no one else is going for it...Breakfast Club.

Here's mine:

"No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn."

LMAO! I know this one, the daamn really solidifies whom it is. I'll let someone get it though.

"We are he-man woman haters/ We feed girls to alligators/ Our clubhouse burned down mighty low/ But we've got a plan to make some dough!"

"We are he-man woman haters/ We feed girls to alligators/ Our clubhouse burned down mighty low/ But we've got a plan to make some dough!"

The lil Rascals.

I'm glad you changed it because I had no idea what the first one you posted was...about the stumpy midget.

Here's mine:

"I ain't scared a no po-po. Call the po-po, ho! CALL THE PO-PO HO!"

The lil Rascals.

I'm glad you changed it because I had no idea what the first one you posted was...about the stumpy midget.

Here's mine:

I have no clue...absolutely none.

The lil Rascals.

Here's mine:

My first quote was from Oh Brother Where Art Thou lol.

And I know this movie but I'll let someone else answer it

It's Diary of A Mad Black Woman hahahaha! Ok here goes, someone has got to get this one!

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are"

It's Diary of A Mad Black Woman hahahaha! Ok here goes, someone has got to get this one!

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are"

Interview with a vampire?

From dusk till dawn 2

Back