• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I know it...I want to say What's Eating Gilbert Grape but thats not it. I know it has someone who's a bit slow, like Leo's character was in WEGG but for some reason I can't think of it.

You are very close. It's in the same ballpark in year and genre.

Okay, Benny and Joon. Here is another one to keep it going. "Smoke up Johnny!"

Son of a bitch, how did I not get Benny and Joon??

The breakfast club.

In keeping with the theme of your quote:

This is a really volcanic ensemble you're wearing, it's really marvelous!

Son of a bitch, how did I not get Benny and Joon??

The breakfast club.

In keeping with the theme of your quote:

This is a really volcanic ensemble you're wearing, it's really marvelous!

Haha...Pretty in Pink I think. Jon Cryer "Duckie"

Hehe... not even a brain tickle. St Elmo's Fire.

"You throw quite a party. I didn't realize they celebrated Christmas in Japan."

See, I never watched that movie. Not sure why since I loved all the other Brat Pack movies.

The last one is Mother Fucking Die Hard.

Dad, I don't want to upset you, but my left breast is developing at a significantly faster rate than my right. It can only mean one thing: cancer. I'm dying.

See, I never watched that movie. Not sure why since I loved all the other Brat Pack movies.

The last one is Mother Fucking Die Hard.

Dad, I don't want to upset you, but my left breast is developing at a significantly faster rate than my right. It can only mean one thing: cancer. I'm dying.

My Girl?

"Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the fuckin' charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?"

[MENTION=2450]Obsolete[/MENTION] I was trying to answer one of them but someone already had before my browser updated lol.

"There's a difference, you know, between not liking one's brother and not caring when some dumb Irish flatfoot drops him out of a window."

Back