• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1711719948757.jpeg
1711720081755.jpeg

A malnourished 4-year-old child covered in bruises, abrasions and lacerations died in Missouri.

The boy's mother Rylee R. Fararro her boyfriend, Hayden W. Rosener was the main caretaker for the child, and that she used to never see suspicious marks or bruises on her child until Rosener became the main caretaker.

Fararro told investigators that she was awoken by Rosener, who brought the unresponsive boy to her in a panic. Rosener stayed at the apartment while Fararro rushed the child to the hospital.

In the past, Fararro had taken several photos on her phone of suspicious marks on the child, which she showed to investigators. The graphic photos showed the child with various and severe facial and head wounds.

Fararro said she had suspected her boyfriend of physically abusing her child but had chosen not to report it to police, adding that Rosener had discouraged her from taking him to the hospital for treatment of the wounds.
When asked about her son's malnourishment, Farraro told investigators she had noticed he was getting thin but had been told by Rosener that it was normal.

Rosener claimed in a police interview that the boy had a long history of temper tantrums, and had complained in recent days of stomach pains and trouble defecating.

On March 26, Rosener said, the boy began throwing a temper tantrum while Rosener was trying to help him in the bathroom. He said the boy threw himself from the toilet and hit his head on the toilet's edge, reopening previous wounds to the boy's ear and nose.

Rosener claimed the boy often fell and injured himself, but admitted after further questioning that he had "gone too far" one time when he lost his temper with the boy, not elaborating on the incident but saying he had since reformed.
Rosener described another time that he was trying to put soap in the boy's mouth and the boy fell during the struggle, striking his head.
According to court documents, a previous investigation was conducted by the Missouri Department of Social Services Children's Division. Social service workers assessed the home on Nov. 26, 2023, and a caseworker recommended that the boy not be left alone with Rosener as his primary caretaker because of concerns over drug use and his unpredictable behavior.

1711720304127.png

I

Last edited:
I guess they figured they didn't want to eat so the baby didn't eat either. They both look like cave dwellers, all pale and skinny.

In my experience, there is no man alive, especially a man who is not related to a child who will voluntarily "help" a child in the bathroom. I know there are some that will but I've not met any of them.

These “temper tantrums” probably started when Mr rosner arrived. He tried to put soap in his mouth, the child fell! Ms. Farro didn’t do a lot to protect her son, she saw the evidence of serious bruises and took no action, she could see the child lost weight! I was very aware of any injury my child had and how it happened . I know how many times my child was hurt falling on a step and or off a bike kind of events. Those injuries were to the knees or elbows, scrapes on the hands. More scared than injured. I would have been very concerned about facial bruising cuts and abrasions inflammation! Sad she let the relationship with the man separate her from the love of her child! You only have just so many years with a child before they go to school and start activities on their own. Then they get busy and have friends and you are tending to thier busy transportation scheduling!

Back