• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1710890758152.png

Chelsea Duperon, 30, has been charged with felony murder and first-degree child abuse.

Police found the 8-year-old girl unresponsive and not breathing, with severe injuries to her head and neck.

She was taken to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

Duperon said the stairs did it, but medical professionals said it was impossible.

Assistant Prosecutor Erin Wilmoth called the girl’s injuries “unfathomable.”

“What she endured is unfathomable. The pictures reflect a child that does not even look like a child. The massive amount of swelling to her head and her face, she was completely unrecognizable,” Wilmoth said.
“While the questions were being asked, Duperon mumbled out loud, ‘I swear to God, this is not me. This sounds crazy, but there’s bad spirits,’” Walters said. “Duperon stated ‘there was a lady and she came out of nowhere.’”

Duperon went on to admit that her daughter had run downstairs and she followed her and hit her. She told police she did not remember hitting her daughter, but said the girl told her that’s what happened, several days before the girl was found dead.

When interviewed Duperon’s boyfriend, who lived at the same home, said when he came home from work and found Duperon outside, pointing at the house and “talking about how she was possessed.” “talking about how she was possessed.”

He found the girl lying on the floor inside the home, with lots of water “everywhere.” The boyfriend told police the girl was responsive and talking to him, and he carried her to her bed. Since she was not his own child, he wasn’t sure what to do in terms of calling police or taking her to the hospital, according to Michigan State Police Sgt. Det. Rob Walters.

Walters said the boyfriend “stated that after the first day he spoke with Lyla and asked her what happened. Lyla told him that Duperon was listening to her music and then started attacking her. Lyla went and hid in the basement and Duperon ‘tricked her’ into coming out and attacked her and was pouring water on her.”

The boyfriend told police Duperon had talked before about spirits, but “nothing like this” and said she had never hurt her daughter, according to Walters.

Source Article

I wonder if that defense is gonna hold, since there's a precedence.

If I remember correctly, "The Devil Made Me Do It" is based on a real story.
I checked and it is, and I didn't even know it's called The Conjuring multiverse lol.
I prefer Insidious, but I watch every Patrick Wilson movie, cause he's such an eye candy.

Back