• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1713363679838.png

Marissa Deleon who said she “lost it” and threw a hard plastic cup at a 5-year-old in the bathtub is charged with a 3rd-degree felony charge of injury to a child.
Police were called from the girl’s school after a teacher and counselor observed a dark bruise on the right side of her face.
The girl was interviewed and said she was in the bathtub the other morning, and Deleon got very angry at her for not being still in the tub and threw the cup at her.

She said it hurt when it hit her and she cried.

Detectives questioned Deleon and said she told them she was arguing with her common-law husband while giving the child a bath before school on April 10. She told them that during the argument, the girl was not being still and was being uncooperative.
Deleon admitted to having anger problems and said she “lost it” and “went crazy” and grabbed the cup, intentionally throwing it at the victim.

My mother's moods would wax and wane with my stepfather's moods, if he was pissed about something, you can be sure she took it out on us.

And yeah, a bath before school, I thought bath time for little kids was at night, it gets them nice and cozy and warm and then off to bed. There's too much going on in the morning for baths and besides, you wouldn't want to put a dirty kid in bed, or at least, I wouldn't want to.

My mother's moods would wax and wane with my stepfather's moods, if he was pissed about something, you can be sure she took it out on us.

And yeah, a bath before school, I thought bath time for little kids was at night, it gets them nice and cozy and warm and then off to bed. There's too much going on in the morning for baths and besides, you wouldn't want to put a dirty kid in bed, or at least, I wouldn't want to.
Had a married friend with 2 kids and ran her home on a schedule. When the kids learned how to make their beds that is the first thing they did when they woke up. She made her bed too. Every body took a shower in the morning and they all took another shower after dinner. Kids would be in their beds at 8pm. She also liked a very clean house.. the kind that would take your cup n wash it when you didn't finish your coffee. She's the only one I knew where the kids took showers in the morning before school and again after dinner.

Back