• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Thought this was posted - could not find.

1700969305013.png

A 42-year-old man in Nevada has been arrested for allegedly kidnapping and holding a woman against her will for days while he tortured, beat, and sexually assaulted her inside his home.
Edward Y. Kim was taken into custody earlier this month and charged with a spate of felonies, including first-degree kidnapping involving sex, first-degree arson, and sexual assault with a deadly weapon, court recordsreviewed by Law&Crime show.

The investigation into Kim began when firefighters with the Clark County Fire Department contacted the Las Vegas Metro Police Department on Nov. 16 after they found a woman “covered in wounds,” Las Vegas NBC affiliate KSNV reported. Emergency medical personnel immediately took the woman to the University Medical Center’s trauma unit for treatment.
Though she was severely injured, the victim reportedly told the medical staff she had been Kim’s prisoner for several days.
While being treated, the victim told her physician that she had been assaulted for two days by Kim, who she said “restrained her with zip ties and hit her with bolt cutters” and would “set her hair on fire with a torch lighter,” according to a copy of the arrest report obtained by the Las Vegas Review-Journal. She also claimed that during the beatings, Kim “would untie her and force [the victim]” to have sexual intercourse, which he recorded on his cellphone without her consent.
Doctors reportedly determined the victim had suffered fractures to both of her kneecaps and both of her forearms, had fractures to her right leg and a finger on her left hand. Doctors and nurses also noted the victim’s hair was burned, she had at least seven puncture injuries on her legs and had severe bruising to her upper torso, KSNV reported.

Based on the information provided by the victim, officers returned to the area where she was initially found. Then, they went to Kim’s apartment complex and attempted to contact him. By the time officers were at his home, Kim had already left the residence, but police reportedly observed what appeared to be blood in several areas on his porch.
After a brief search, authorities found Kim in a nearby parking lot where he was attempting to hide behind parked cars, the Review-Journal reported.
When police asked Kim how he reacted when the victim tried to leave his home, he reportedly “started to ramble” without answering the question.

Kim eventually conceded that he and the victim had been “messing around,” then claimed he was “not really a criminal” and “rambled about something happening to his children” before refusing to answer additional questions, The Review-Journal reported.

"I'm sorry that I came off as having kidnapped and imprisoned and raped and mutilated you! I didn't mean it that way! I'm so sorry, please give me a second chance. I won't do anything that would get me accused of kidnapping and all that other stuff ever again!"

And I'm not really short, it just appears that way when everyone stands next to me, I swear!

Me too!!! Mr. Cubby used to ask me if my feet reached the ground, if they do, then I'm just the right height for me.

But this guy, someone needs to let him in on the secret that setting hair on fire and breaking bones is not foreplay.

Me too!!! Mr. Cubby used to ask me if my feet reached the ground, if they do, then I'm just the right height for me.

But this guy, someone needs to let him in on the secret that setting hair on fire and breaking bones is not foreplay.
Then she should never had told him she likes it rough... Rough and hot!

Back