• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man was caught on video pushing a 25-year-old woman to the ground on an Upper East Side subway platform and attempting to rape her in New York City, police say.

The horrific attack took place at the Q train subway station at Lexington Avenue and East 63 Street around 11am on Saturday.

The woman said she was waiting for the train when the man approached her and pushed her to the ground.

'The individual then climbed on top of the female and attempted to rape her, but he stopped when a crowd of bystanders formed,' New York Police said.

Videos were taken by witnesses and show the man on top of the woman on the ground.

The woman was reportedly heard screaming and bystanders yelled and shouted at the suspect to get off of her.

'Hey get off her,' a person yelled at the attacker in video of the incident.

In a clip released by the NYPD, he finally got off her and shrugged as if he'd done nothing wrong, picked up his sunglasses off the ground, and walked away.

Police were called to the scene and the assailant ran away.

The victim suffered minor injuries but refused medical attention.

1598806672863.png

Last edited:
That's pretty fucking blatant. He didn't care, nor had any concern about getting caught. I'm glad there is video proof, but for fuck sake, why don't people fucking step in anymore? Lady is screaming and begging for help... Pull out the camera!

It doesn't look like his dick was actually out? If I missed a small snake peeking out of there somehow, feel free to enlighten me ...

More like, a wtf let's grab a woman and pretend to rape her?

wuuuut why

Some dogs kinda do this sometimes. maybe that's his... level.

Last edited:
Toss his ass on the third rail and watch him roast.
Bernie Goetz time.

Sickening I din du nuffin pose as he strolls away.
New Yorker need to start executng animals caught in full rutting abandon like this creep.
Leave a failing justice system right out of it.

Last edited:
So all the bystanders, instead of calling 911, or attempting to get him off of her just whipped out their cell phones and started filming?
When the human demise happens, it'll be a third of the world, fighting another third, with both sides killing as many as possible, while the remaining third stands around and films it all with their fucking phones.

Patrol officers arrested a man allegedly behind an assault and attempted rape on a subway platform Saturday at 11 a.m.
  • Chief of Detectives Rodney Harrison announced the arrest of Jose Reyes Sunday afternoon, the man police says was behind the "random attack"
  • The NYPD is crediting the work of a good Samaritan who recorded the incident and three others for calling
The attack happened around 11 a.m. Saturday at the Lexington Av-63 Street Subway Station, according to the NYPD. By Sunday afternoon, Chief of Detectives Rodney Harrison announced the suspect's arrest in East Harlem.

blob:https://nypost.com/9b72ad3e-71ca-4a7e-8c88-6ff98a513b86

It doesn't look like his dick was actually out? If I missed a small snake peeking out of there somehow, feel free to enlighten me ...

More like, a wtf let's grab a woman and pretend to rape her?

wuuuut why

Some dogs kinda do this sometimes. maybe that's his... level.

His belt is undone though.

It does appear he was in the process of legitimately trying to commit a rape

So all the bystanders, instead of calling 911, or attempting to get him off of her just whipped out their cell phones and started filming?
When the human demise happens, it'll be a third of the world, fighting another third, with both sides killing as many as possible, while the remaining third stands around and films it all with their fucking phones.

Meh, looks like it happened fairly quick. For all we know, by the time anyone got close enough to do anything physical ,the yells/shouts for him to get off may have done the job.

The woman had been on her way home from work when she boarded a train that Reyes was in. He was smoking a type of hookah and began to make “weird noises” and laugh to himself, Harrison said.

After both the victim and Reyes got off at the station, he gestured “in a masturbation motion toward her” and she attempted to move away.

However, he followed her and punched her to the ground before climbing atop of her and “attempting to spread her legs,” Harrison said.

A crowd began to form and “a couple of them started screaming at him to get off her, which was helpful in scaring him away,” as was the video, Harrison said.

Reyes was charged with attempted rape, sexually motivated assault, assault and harassment, cops said.

He’s got a record on charges such as robbery, grand larceny, petty larceny, assault of a police officer and others, according to police sources.

At least three of Reyes’ prior arrests were on transit, though none were sexual in nature, cops said.

Last edited:
Back