• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Keeps getting deeper... oh and I posted the Site wrong... it is https://tbdailynews.com/

Parts 13 and 14: Both have good info - 14 is really good and has the unseen autopsy photos!!!

Grab ya popcorn lol.. Im freaking hooked on this story They better have good free wifi at this place because I will be jonesing all week ha ha!!!

Part 15 for your reading pleasure lol

Part 16:

Part 16:

Are you packed @VLGRDSPLY? Have a wonderful time sunning and funning, and be safe!

IM HOME!!! has anyone been following along?? I am not caught up yet BUT now that TB was talking about it -the news in our area has now been talking about it etc... SO much more has come out!!!

It is now up to part 28!!!

and vacation was amazing but long!!!

I will post direct links to all the parts later after I catch up on some damn work...

IM HOME!!! has anyone been following along?? I am not caught up yet BUT now that TB was talking about it -the news in our area has now been talking about it etc... SO much more has come out!!!

It is now up to part 28!!!
G
and vacation was amazing but long!!!

I will post direct links to all the parts later after I catch up on some damn work...
Hey! Welcome back, @VLGRDSPLY! Glad you had a great time on vacay!

I haven't seen any updates on the case (and TBH, I forgot to look at TB), so will be looking forward to seeing what's new with the case.

So SLACKING! Here is part 42 (he is up to 44) BUT this one is a nicely put together overview of everything so far....

"The unique part of our coverage of the Karen Read-John O’Keefe story is that feedback has almost been universally in agreement of our work. No matter how vile the people we blog about are, there is almost always some contingent of people who want to defend their honor. Often it falls across party lines, but in this case both the left and the right are united in agreement that Karen Read did not kill John O’Keefe. However, there are a couple stragglers online who continue to push this narrative. To that end I put together a list of the Top 50 Things You Must Ignore In Order To Believe That Karen Read Killed John O’Keefe, so that you can reference this moving forward. I understand that 41 blogs are kind of hard to keep track of, so it’s better to have the most important points in a list like this in order to realize just how much factual information you must ignore in order to be Paul O’Keefe, Karl Dugall, or the few remaining stragglers holding onto hope that Karen Read did this."

ha ha ha... nice try Jen

"We have obtained court audio from Stoughton District Court Tuesday in which Jennifer McCabe applied for and was denied a harassment prevention order against award winning journalist Aidan “Doctor Turtleboy” Kearney by judge Brian Walsh:"

"This judge obviously has been following our reporting as he mentioned that he was familiar with the background story. Like many, he is likely ashamed for and embarrassed by his fellow Judge Beverly Cannone, who is coddling and protecting the spoiled bug-eyed nudnik who appeared before him. He knew about “how long to die in cold,” and he knew that she was a high profile witness in a high profile murder case, who helped to coverup the murder of a Boston Police Officer."

1697074481257.png

A blogger advocating for the release of Karen Read, the Massachusetts woman accused of hitting her Boston police officer boyfriend with her car and leaving him for dead in the snow last year, has been charged with witness intimidation, according to a special prosecutor.
Aidan Kearney, who runs the blog “Turtleboy News,” faces six counts of witness intimidation of a juror, police officer and court official and one count of conspiracy.

Kearney is known for wearing “Free Karen Read” shirts and has written extensively about the case, claiming officials have participated in a cover-up while investigating the death of 46-year-old John O’Keefe.
In a court hearing streamed by Boston Fox affiliate WFXT, special prosecutor Kenneth Morro alleged Kearney has attempted to taint the jury pool and has subjected witnesses to “constant harassment, intimidation and public attacks.”

According to the Norfolk District Attorney’s Office, O’Keefe was found unresponsive outside of a residence in Canton early in the morning of Jan. 29, 2022.
After his body was found, the officer was taken to the Good Samaritan Medical Center in Brockton. He was pronounced dead several hours after that. Read was arrested a couple of days later and was charged with second-degree murder and leaving the scene of a crash while causing death.

Morro said Kearney began covering the case in April 2023. But Kearney’s coverage has gone well beyond what a typical reporter would do while covering a story, Morro alleged.
For instance, in a video posted to YouTube titled “Turtleboy Returns to Canton: Door Knocking, Grilling Public Officials & Cops Called On Me,” Kearney relayed a message to witnesses involved in the case.

“This is not my last trip to Canton, I will be back. Get used to this. These people think I’m f—— around. These people haven’t seen the last of me,” Kearney said, according to Morro.
Kearney also helped raise funds for “Free Karen Read” billboards outside Gillette Stadium, where the New England Patriots play. He wrote that “half the population of Norfolk County,” where the case is being tried, has never heard of the case before, but the billboards would help change that.
“Essentially, judge, it’s an admission that he’s seeking to taint the jury pool in this case,” Morro said in court.

Morro also said that Kearney divulged the cellphone number of the Massachusetts State Police trooper investigating the case.
But Kearney’s attorneys said in court he is a “news person who is using his First Amendment rights to cover a story.”

Section 13B of Chapter 268 of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts law addresses witness intimidation. It qualifies witness intimidation as “anyone who willfully threatens, attempts or causes physical, emotional or economic injury or property damage” to someone testifying in a case.

Continue reading at link

I follow this daily. I listen to it live while at work. It’s wild!
have you read or been following TB daily's reporting on it? I have been following this forever... I can't wait to see her be vindicated!!!! It is great watching... did you hear Julie Albert call Tropper Buhknick... Trooper Bukkake ... I coudnt stop laughing....

Back