• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@Blunderbuss Firozabad LOL, yes, I'm an evil white supremacist and ardent eugenicist!!
No, I'm saying that a tiny island nation with a small homogenous population is not a useful comparison to a huge nation with a very diverse demographics. Yeesh.
[/QUO

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID.
Why would you mention it then? People from different cultures/races are destined not to get along?
Titter away in your shawl, you are not a good person.
Post automatically merged:

LOL all you want bitch..
When you called me a "Thoughtless, weak, fucking lunatic" then edited it out, I couldn't excuse your ignorance anymore.

Homogenous=good
Heterogenous=Bad

Right @Muriel Schwenck ?

You never respond when you run out of facts. Never.
And YES, I have time to call people like you on your shit.
Pull your shawl tight, twitch the curtains, and eat your rotting wedding cake

Last edited:
When you called me a "Thoughtless, weak, fucking lunatic" then edited it out, I couldn't excuse your ignorance anymore.
That's not my writing style. I've never thought that about any member here. I think you have me confused with someone else.
Whether I agreed with them or not, I have found your comments generally entertaining and not at all "lunatic".
Anyway, you seem to be enjoying a lot if indignation about me, so I'll leave you to it.

Oh, I am not confused whatsoever.
I only wish I had schlepped the quote directly into my response before you hah an opportunity to remove it.
That's one thing, to be sneaky. This is quite another, to deny you posted that, to be a liar.
I don't I think that's a nice thing to say about anyone, that they are liar, but there you are.
if you review your post in that thread anyone can see that you edited it while I was responding to you.
Dishonesty is shameful. Your tone-deafness is repulsive.

Oh, I am not confused whatsoever.
I only wish I had schlepped the quote directly into my response before you hah an opportunity to remove it.
That's one thing, to be sneaky. This is quite another, to deny you posted that, to be a liar.
I don't I think that's a nice thing to say about anyone, that they are liar, but there you are.
if you review your post in that thread anyone can see that you edited it while I was responding to you.
Dishonesty is shameful. Your tone-deafness is repulsive.
Before this argument gets too vicious and begins bleeding through in other threads......

@Muriel Schwenck did edit her comment, but only for punctuation. Those words were not typed by her. (Yes, all edits are viewable by admin).

And I’ve known Muriel on this site for quite some time... if that was what she truly thought, she wouldn’t have had any problem letting you know.

So, his comment suggests that police brutality in the United States can become less of a problem if... "less severe"/"lethal less often" versions of it are practiced and implemented. Okey dokey, Joey.

What police should be taught is to use lethal force only as a last resort and if all other means have been attempted and exhausted. That is definitely not what many police have been practicing across the United States during these riotous times (counterexample: Officer Krystal Smith of Fort Lauderdale, a black woman, openly chiding her white male police peer for shoving a peaceful protester to the ground. Good for her!). Going straight for the gun is not something a police officer should do lightly; shooting them in the leg could still hurt a person in a life-altering way, perhaps even kill them due to blood loss.

A nation like Iceland, on the other hand, had their first ever fatal police shooting in national history... in 2013.

Nice try, JoBi-Wan.

This comment from 2020 shows that I've been referring to our sleeping president as JoBi-Wan for years.

Hark Mamill is a blubbering quack and a pro-establishment squish. And Star Wars has always been overrated.

Satire:

https://babylonbee.com/news/mark-ha...hat-a-good-job-he-thinks-the-emperor-is-doing

Back