• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A social media influencer was arrested in Georgia for allegedly abusing her puppy in a sick scheme to gain more followers.

Several people called 911 to report that Brittany Johnson, 20, was harming her 6-month-old Jack Russell terrier and streaming it on Instagram Live, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Monday.

Johnson allegedly “makes statements on her social media about harming or killing her dog to gain more followers,” according to a police report obtained by the newspaper.

Tipsters also provided cops with videos of Johnson kicking and choking the pup, the report stated.

Johnson — who is known as “Lovely Peaches” on Instagram, where she has more than 147,000 followers — allegedly admitted to spraying perfume in the dog’s eyes, cops said.

She signed over custody of the pooch to animal services in Dekalb County before she was arrested on Jan. 22, the report said.

Johnson, of Louisiana, has been charged with cruelty to animals but was later released on $2,500 bond.
1613007412855.png

The dog thing isn’t the worst thing she’s done.

From concocting tales about selling her daughter to a sex trafficking ring to sharing vividly-detailed — and entirely false — stories about how she killed her, there's hardly anything Lovely Peaches hasn't considered doing to her daughter.

Take a YouTube video uploaded on Sept. 8, 2019, titled "Lovely Peaches Killed Cora and sold her into sextrafficking (The Cora Miracle Story)." Designated as a makeshift farewell, the video offers a brief description of Cora's death.

"When you have a child, it's hard to kind of just forget them. [...] But, I'm getting over it, I'm living life. She's gone, whatever," Lovely Peaches says at the beginning of the video.

"Oh sorry, it's hard not to smile and be serious because I'm kind of happy that I no longer have to worry about a child," she adds shortly afterward.
Reportedly, Lovely Peaches shot at least one Instagram Live detailing how she would abuse her baby. Getting her raped, inflicting various forms of physical harm, and molestation were just some of the crimes she is accused of describing in excruciating detail.

In addition, she posted at least one Instagram Live that saw her yell at her baby. In another YouTubevideo of a previous Instagram Live, she briefly addressed Cora Miracle, sternly reminding her that she has no right to disrespect her mother. "I brought you into this world, hoe," she says at one point. ]/QUOTE]

1613027622332.jpeg

Truth

Thankfully though Cora is indeed Alive. And the police actually didn't do any because Cora wasn't in any harm. Peaches had no custody to Cora to begin with. Infact Peaches is far away from Cora and Cora is living with her grandparents and Father since the Beginning.

Peaches actually Ran away after Cora was born . Which Could explain why Peaches uses The same picture of Cora Over and over because she was with Cora for a few weeks until she left.

When there are actual new photos of Cora at an older age, It means Peaches took it from a family member and Cropped out the member.

She might be mentally unstable and that's why she did this mess.

Margo Indigo said in the first place I think about the backstory about Peaches.

Peaches mom Passed away and peaches was a run away child. She also had a super traumatic Experience, people.say she was **x trafficked as a kid and that's why she.made up the story

For Cora but we really dont know.
1613027896940.png

Warning

This woman is fucking sick. I don’t care what happened to her in the past, to even say these words about your own child... I. Can’t. Even.

And if her daughter is to find out one day what her mother stated publicly or privately.... I hope her daughter is protected and counseled before she ever has the opportunity to read this on her own.

I need a drink and break from this shit, guys :(

See what happens when you stick your dick in crazy!!!
Yes I know... you're gonna have a wild time in the sack yada-yada.
I'm just as guilty of it as any of us*.
But gods damn, that's no sport fuck trophy; that's pure desperation incarnate!

* - The difference here is that we knew they were crazy and GTFO before shit went south.

See what happens when you stick your dick in crazy!!!
Yes I know... you're gonna have a wild time in the sack yada-yada.
I'm just as guilty of it as any of us*.
But gods damn, that's no sport fuck trophy; that's pure desperation incarnate!

* - The difference here is that we knew they were crazy and GTFO before shit went south.
There is not enough flour in the world to roll that in and find a wet spot to call home. Hell wouldn't even throw the US flag over her and do her for Ol' Glory.

edit: Spelling

Last edited:
When I get my 15-month-old son back Thursday, I'm gonna smother him in kisses. Thank GAWD this walrus isn't allowed around her daughter. Cora's a cutie pie, and has the same first name as my only surviving grandmother. Someone please torture and kill this mega ditch pig. I have a fuckton of trauma; I chose to be a protector, not a predator. Just kill it.

Guys, there's a Subreddit called r/lovelypeaches. There's vids of her shitting and twerking (in one setting). She even hikes up her dress and twerks bareassed in front of kids, the workers allow it while the kids are screaming/crying, then in said vid, she hikes up the front of her dress, and shows allat GODDAMN body. In another short vid she puked up the shit she ate in a sink. Be forewarned, brain bleach and a big bag of weed will be needed if you go to that Subreddit. I'm a member of it; it's a condemnation of the ditch pig Subreddit.

Back