• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Please go to Link to see video and read article in full. The behavior of these two evil women is disgusting and heartbreaking. I honestly cannot put into words at this time my anger and my embarrassment that these women thought this was okay to treat someone this way that was unable to care or defend themselves.

Nursing home employees at a Michigan facility are accused of abusing an elderly wheelchair-bound man who was recovering from surgery after video captured the nurses slapping the patient on his head, violently throwing him on his bed and using racial epithets.

Salim Younes, 51, and his five siblings filed a civil lawsuit in September 2016 against Autumnwood of Livonia alleging that their 89-year-old father Hussein Younes was grossly mistreated during his brief stay at the nursing home.

According to the suit, Younes was admitted to Autumnwood in May 2015 after undergoing abdominal surgery.

A few weeks into his stay at the facility Younes, who is wheelchair-bound and had previously suffered a stroke leaving one side of his body weak, started complaining to his children that he was being abused.

The family contacted the nursing home who investigated and assured them that Younes' claims were untrue, Michigan Live reports.

Younes, however, continued to complain and the children began to notice bruises and cuts on their father's head.

Salim also stated in the lawsuit that his father had lost a significant amount of weight while at the facility and was having 'anxiety attacks causing him to shake, quiver, grunt and yell'.

The family placed a secret camera in Younes' room and uncovered what Salim called 'unspeakable horrors'.

Over the course of two days the family recorded more than 100 video clips of Younes' nurses screaming at him, hitting him and throwing him in his wheelchair and bed.

The family's attorney Jonathan Marko told Hometown Life on Monday that Younes was abused because he's of Middle Eastern descent.

Later in the video, the nurse says she 'can't stand this A-rab' and all he does is 'f***ing hollar'. Another nurse in the room then roughly picks up Younes from his bed and tosses him in his wheelchair.

The nurses, who have not been identified by Autumnwood, are seen several more times violently throwing Younes in his bed and wheelchair.

At one point, the man grunts loudly and the nurse shakes his head and curses at him.

'I'm sick of your stupid a**. Get you're a** up in here. F***ing b****,' she says angrily.

The nurse is also seen smacking Younes on the head because he won't stop grunting and making noises.

According to the family, Younes was denied water and had his 'call button' taken away from him so he couldn't request assistance. The lawsuit also states that the nurses falsely claimed Younes was combative to try and get him kicked out of the nursing home.

Younes was removed from the facility in December 2015 and transferred to a local hospital then to another nursing home.

Autumnwood said the employees in the video were fired and said the nurses' actions do not illustrate the quality of care the facility provides to their patients.

Salim said he and his family came forward with their story to shed light on what Autumnwood did to Younes.

'I'm here to tell the story to the media, because what happened to me and my dad and my family, what we've been through, is unbearable,' he told Hometown Life. 'The purpose that I'm here (for) is to let the world know that this place is no good. I don't advise anybody to put their family over there
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...abusing-elderly-wheelchair-bound-patient.html

Hateful bitches.
They need to be charged with assault and serve time.
This facility needs to be shuttered forever.

Perhaps when these sacks of cancerous hate age out,
they will be treated with like amounts of dignity and respect from their caregivers/tormentors.
I seriously hate these broads.

It’s never okay to treat people this way. However if that elderly man was a neo Nazi... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

investigated and assured them that Younes' claims were untrue

What did they do, go there fully announced and expected? Because of course the cunts'd hide what they were doing. :(

The family's attorney Jonathan Marko told Hometown Life on Monday that Younes was abused because he's of Middle Eastern descent.

People. Are. People. He's old and helpless, ffs, his race shouldn't come into it. I doubt it actually DID come into it, they were just looking for a scapegoat... :( They shouldn't be allowed anywhere near anyone vulnerable again. Tha or break all their arms and legs and throw THEM in that hellhole of a home.

The nurses, who have not been identified by Autumnwood

Yet they've supposedly been fired? Why do I not quite believe that...

Back