• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I
@Snoods ... I read it ...thank you! I still think its bullshit, not a slam to you, just a nod to our moms and grandmothers, or even our Dads, and grandfathers ... this is a new phenomenon, and if they want to call it Fatally Distracted Syndrome ... fine ... they have to call it something don't they.

I get it. See, if I were on a jury with you, you would be the jury foreperson that would sway my vote. Luckily the only jury I've ever served on was for a traffic dispute. Lol.

When you have an obese baby/toddler and you got to make weight for that checkup, just throw them in the car out in the sun for a few hours. If it works for MMA fighters, it will work on a baby- trust me on that one. Most idiots just leave them in there too long...

It's not quite as easy as they get older, but even then it's pretty fucking easy. You just gotta throw them in there with some kind of handheld technonanology shit that kids play with now a days...

Anyway, that's how America is going to fix the obesity problem. It needs to be started from a young age. Now that Trump is President, we can stop focusing on fake things like global warming... and start actually fixing the real problems with society! I mean, we've all seen fat kids! But I haven't ever seen the ozone layer... just saying.

PSA Announcement: Fat kids better run for your lives! And if you get caught? More running! Either way... You're fucked!

I really love chubby people btw!

All the other kids with their fat kid bits, better run, better run- outrun my gun....
All the other kids with their fat kid bits, better run, better run-faster than my bullet...
[doublepost=1486001398,1485998617][/doublepost]@Jake88
We chubs appreciate your lubs.

Now. Hand over the pudding and I won't crush you with my weight.

All the other kids with their fat kid bits, better run, better run- outrun my gun....
All the other kids with their fat kid bits, better run, better run-faster than my bullet...
Love that song!

You're NOT chubs, you're a hottie. I've seen photographic evidence! (From a thread on here. Certainly not me peeking through your blinds.)

[doublepost=1486001398,1485998617][/doublepost]@Jake88
We chubs appreciate your lubs.

Now. Hand over the pudding and I won't crush you with my weight.

Mean! I'd hate to be your cell mate... I love pudding!

My ghetto hoodrat senses are tingling. I'm thinking that somebody would be getting shanked! Being the gentleman I am... I'm betting on you doing the shanking! Fuck dat shit yo! What a nasty cycle you'd start, you'd take my pudding, I'd take Diaf's... and one and on we'd go, but there'd be no happy ending in this story! Do you know what happens at the end?

*Spoiler Alert!

SOMEBODY DOESN'T GET THEIR PUDDING! You monster...

Back