• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1708067182097.png

Noah Boyd Six, 24, and Shila Kathryn Day, 22, were indicted on charges of involuntary manslaughter and reckless homicide, felonies of the first and third degrees, respectively.
“Their infant daughter … was found deceased in the apartment,” Washington County Prosecutor Nicole Coil said. “The conclusion of the autopsy was … definitely dehydration and malnutrition to the point of starvation.”
Warrants have been issued for the arrests of Six and Day, who were also indicted on one count each of first- and third-degree felony permitting child abuse and two second- and two third-degree felony counts of endangering children. The manslaughter and homicide charges, two endangering children counts and one permitting child abuse count all involved the girl who died, while the remaining endangering and permitting counts are related to her older sibling.

“There was another child that also was suffering from malnutrition, failure to thrive, but on a heightened scale,” Coil said.
That child, around 18 months old, is no longer in the custody of the parents, Coil said.
The charges were only brought recently because investigators and prosecutors wanted to ensure they had all the medical information and reports to present to the grand jury, Coil said.

“Medical personnel who were involved in this case had indicated that this would not have been something that would have occurred within a short amount of time. This occurred over a period of time,” she said. “We don’t believe there would have been any way the parents could not have seen the deterioration of their child.”

No medical assistance was sought over the last three weeks of the girl’s life, Coil said.
Both children were born with high levels of THC in their systems, she said.

I checked out momma baby killers fb page. Cover phot says #justicefordevon... was Devon their daughter? Well looks like justice has been served today!!!

Whew, how fucking sick and despicable do you have to be to pretend to be outraged at the death of your child that YOU CAUSED!!! *If Devon was the daughter, if not.... why tf are they asking for justice for anyone, they aren't in a position to say shit.

EDIT: OK, so turns out #justicefordevon is about a little boy who was killed by a hit and run. I agree the little boy needs justice... but baby killers should probably keep their mouths SHUT! Screaming for justice for another child, while yours is getting starved to death. Make it make sense.

Last edited:
Starving to death, to me, is a coldly calculating way to die, you have to get up every morning and say to yourself, if little Johnny looks at me wrong today, I'm not feeding him, then after a while it becomes a habit, why feed him, he'll only act like a demon baby and then later, you don't even think about it because it's so normal. Poor baby gets closed in a closet and never thought about until one day you check on your handiwork and find him dead and you call 911 and claim that the 20lb 8 year was a fussy eater.

My older son was a very picky eater, but I found stuff he liked and he survived, just barely, tho he would pull a 3 day old pizza out from under his bed and eat it. He's not as picky as he used to be and it helps that his wife is an excellent cook, her chicken and dumplings are yummy. But he still won't eat tomatoes or roast. The tomatoes I can understand but roast? I don't know, the boy is weird.

I have a picky eater too, even went to OT to get him to eat. I was so worried when he wouldnt eat, but he survived and eats pretty good at 6.

The thing I dont get, is they starved their other child and clearly didnt want them, so why spawn again?
It’s not that she/it “wants” another child it’s that she/it/they are to witless to take any precautions against pregnancy

1708415148057.png

When officers arrived at the residence, they found the 5-month-old girl laid out on the floor looking emaciated. The body of the girl was in the early stages of decay. The home’s thermostat was set at 80 degrees and the child was wearing a full fleece onesie with a diaper filled to the seams with feces, the release said.
According to the release, the home was in deplorable condition, and was littered with prescription medications, a large can of Butane, rotted food, alcohol, trash, broken glass, choking hazards, scissors and other items. There was also insect activity present throughout the home and one officer reported being repeatedly bitten by the insects at the scene.
Two other children were removed from the home and placed in the care of Children’s Services.
Marietta Police investigators interviewed the parents and during the interviews the parents gave inconsistent stories about what part of the house they slept in the night before, and which room the baby was sleeping in. Evidence at the scene led officers to suspect the level of care the parents claimed they were providing was not accurate, according to the release.
The release said the body of the 5-month-old child was sent for an autopsy to Montgomery County Ohio. The pathologist noted the child weighed only 7.7 pounds, which is less than the 2nd percentile by age. The pathologist also noted there was atrophy of the heart, spleen , thymus, thyroid gland and adrenal glands and evidence and artifacts consistent with postmortem cockroach activity.
According to the release, the cause of death of Luna Rayne Six was listed as complications from dehydration and malnutrition and that the death was contributed to by an unsafe sleeping environment. The unsafe sleep environment was listed as a rocker, fleece onesie, heavily soiled diaper, elevated temperature, residence in a state of gross neglect and heavy insect infestation.

The state of their home is worse than my literal nightmares about being trapped in horrible houses.
Post automatically merged:

Why did they even have this baby?
I'm guessing it was because they thought saying they had a baby named Luna Rayne would sound cool on Tik Tok or whatever the fuck their social media of choice was, but never put a moment of thought into the actual being and having to take care of it. Or... anything.

Last edited:
1708497738596.jpeg

No meals were missed by this one. His lawyer thinks he should be released on a personal recognizance (PR) bond since there is “nobody else for him to neglect.”

1708497844730.jpeg

Shila says she does not understand what is going on - You starved your babies, killing one you dumb bitch that is what is going on.

View attachment 106657

"Post-mortem cockroach activity...."
Of all the horrible things I have seen and read here
...for some reason the "post-mortem cockroach activity" is what chilled me to the bone, and made me cry...

Not to mention the diaper f "filled to the seams" with feces...and the fleece sleeper, in an 80 degree room...

Poor little baby...I am so sorry that your parents are losers/worthless pieces of s***...

Last edited:
I checked out momma baby killers fb page. Cover phot says #justicefordevon... was Devon their daughter? Well looks like justice has been served today!!!

Whew, how fucking sick and despicable do you have to be to pretend to be outraged at the death of your child that YOU CAUSED!!! *If Devon was the daughter, if not.... why tf are they asking for justice for anyone, they aren't in a position to say shit.

EDIT: OK, so turns out #justicefordevon is about a little boy who was killed by a hit and run. I agree the little boy needs justice... but baby killers should probably keep their mouths SHUT! Screaming for justice for another child, while yours is getting starved to death. Make it make sense.
Uhm the justice for Devon wasn't about a little boy who was killed, it was about a guy we went to school with that almost died..

Uhm the justice for Devon wasn't about a little boy who was killed, it was about a guy we went to school with that almost died..
Don’t think anybody on here gives a shit about who Devon was or is, no disrespect to Devon. The point was this low life scum fuck had the nerve to demand justice for anyone when he’s bringing children into this world to rot away in filth and despair.

@Ksandy1998. Can you provide any details or updates on this case?
According to courtview in Washington County Ohio, she's trying to get out of jail on a PR bond. Blaming others for the child's death. Recent court document states "The state will likely make an argument that Shila might be pregnant. Because of this she should be incarcerated." Defense argues she could be forced to get prenatal care, and submit to drug testing. Since her previous 2 babies were born with high levels of THC, according to news reports, this seems idiotic.

The baby's doctor has been subpoenaed for the defense, which makes me think they're trying to blame the doctor. Not sure how the doctor was responsible for baby not being fed, and left in a shitty diaper, but, hey, I'm not a lawyer, nor a doctor!

View attachment 106603

Just wanted to add an update - murder mother is PREGNANT. They're trying to demand bond changes so they can BOTH live with Day's parents and have a normal pregnancy... Day complained about the jail forcing her to buy and consume prenatal vitamins.

Their lawyers are trying to say they're not a risk since CPS took the kids, there are no children for them to abuse. Witness pediatrician states Luna had been diagnosed with failure to thrive under 3% months prior, but said it was assumed to just be from feeding difficulty... Put Luna on weight gaining formula and offered the "parents" help to get the formula. Day's parents were called out in the public article for also living like animals.

Bond is being determined, by my understanding. Baby killers are getting mercy.

They are going to use this woman's own shitty upbringing as a mitigating factor - just watch.

Day’s lawyer Matthew Molica said Day’s parents were outside and were willing to have her released to them and that they were asking Day’s grandfather, who they live with, if Six could also stay with them.
County Prosecutor Nicole Coil said that she understood Day’s parents’ house to be “just as deplorable” as Day and Six’s apartment and that Day’s mother is not allowed around children.

Kerenyi said he wants Day’s parents to sign releases for the home to be inspected by Pretrial Services and Washington County Children’s Services to make sure it is a safe place for Day to “grow a human.”

Day is bitching about being forced to prenatal pills and to pay for them.

Back