• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Here's our border down here in Arizona.
Looks neither "overrun" or "wide-open" to me.

1000014320.jpg

There are movement sensors hidden all over the place between the fences and north of them to catch undocumented border crossers.

Border Patrol uses ATVs, horses, dogs, boats, motorcycles, and drones to locate, pursue and capture them.

Here's our border down here in Arizona.
Looks neither "overrun" or "wide-open" to me.

View attachment 109228

There are movement sensors hidden all over the place between the fences and north of them to catch undocumented border crossers.

Border Patrol uses ATVs, horses, dogs, boats, motorcycles, and drones to locate, pursue and capture them.
Might not look overrun to you, but the numbers don't lie, but some pictures do

@Blunderbuss Firozabad well be ready funding is over so all of them that have been in detention centers are now being released in AZ...

also:
"Border Patrol apprehended more than 140,000 people in February across the U.S.-Mexico border, a 13% increase from January.
Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector continues to have the highest number of migrants crossing the border unauthorized and the highest number of families and unaccompanied minors.
The number of people in families and children crossing the border in this region has increased from 14% of migrants just two years ago to more than half the people crossing.
Experts say human smuggling organizations are pushing families through the Tucson Sector in an attempt to overwhelm limited resources."

and from March 2024... "For all the focus on Texas when it comes to our immigration conversations, it's actually been Arizona that's had one of the busiest border sections across the country so far this year. Along just this 262 miles of border that's stretched in what's known as the Tucson Sector that we're in right now, Border Patrol here logged some 50,000 apprehensions last year."

Back