• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Well, thankfully, the forums made it through the upgrade. However, it looks like I have a lot of work to do. Mainly, every plugin and add-on we were using are gone... they do not work with this version. Even worse? Some of the newer replacements cost money.

So, we have to decide which plugins we were using do you want back? I know that a chat box is probably the most important for a lot of you, and I am working on that now - along with a few design changes.

So all I can say is to use the forums as normal and let me know what -- if anything -- you want back.

I'll get a chat box back up and running before the night is over... but other things I will have to do as I have time.

I still can't find it. ‍♀️

Scroll up to top where it says site news n announcements, click there, then to top again where it says site specific. Click there. it takes u back to forums and scroll up. Refresh page made it work for me

@Morbid the Arcade? Is that coming back? I was sort of addicted.

I'm not sure. The developer said they are going to get it working for this version of Xenforo, but didn't have a timeline. That post was made almost a year ago.

I'm not sure. The developer said they are going to get it working for this version of Xenforo, but didn't have a timeline. That post was made almost a year ago.

Thanks for the info. I hope they do, it helps put me to sleep, lol

Thanks for the info. I hope they do, it helps put me to sleep, lol

I'll keep an eye on it. If we are lucky, Dragonbyte will finally release their version for Xenforo that we used for all those years on vBulletin. I could always get a Green Dragon server back up and running.

I'll keep an eye on it. If we are lucky, Dragonbyte will finally release their version for Xenforo that we used for all those years on vBulletin. I could always get a Green Dragon server back up and running.

Thanks, it's much appreciated. As is all you do.

Post ratings will be back in the future. Currently, the one we were using has not update yet but probably will. There is an alternative, but I don't like it.

Thank you! I am feeling slightly limited by the reduction to only "like" as a possible reaction. Who knew one could get so dependent on the differences between "thanks", ""like", "laugh" and "show the love"?

For now, I have added some plugins back... some you may not have been aware were even plugins at all... but one thing I did get was the ability for Bold members to change their name once every 30 days and change the font color of their username. I'll mess with it more later and see what other options it has.

Hmmm not sure why, but now it's even worse on the log ins. Once I log in I can read a thread, and then if I click to go back to forums, it says I'm logged out. Can't log in from Forum main page, just keeps saying "Log in". Then if I open a thread, I can log in.

Back