• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that the filings also say 49-year-old Matthew Baker, of O'Fallon, abused one of the children — a boy younger 12 — in July at a scout camp in St. Louis County.

Baker was first charged in October with two separate incidents of child sexual abuse. At the time, Baker was listed on a Cub Scout site for the O'Fallon area as a den leader for second-graders. More alleged victims later came forward, leading authorities to file eight additional charges in recent weeks.

The Wolf pack revoked Baker's membership after the first round of charges. No attorney is listed for Baker in online court records.

Scout officials couldn't immediately be reached by the Post-Dispatch for comment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ex-cub-scout-leader-charged-with-abusing-7-children/ar-BBSD8pX

Load his rectum with nitroglycerin suppositories.
Then shoot him with dart guns while chasing him down with rd cars with c-4 charges

DD1b.jpg
"A former Boy Scout leader in St. Charles County pleaded guilty Monday to child molestation and threatening victims if they spoke out.

Matthew Baker, 51, was first charged two years ago and more victims have since come forward as his case went public. He was sentenced to life in prison after the plea. Another case awaits Baker in St. Louis County."

Link..

View attachment 43958"A former Boy Scout leader in St. Charles County pleaded guilty Monday to child molestation and threatening victims if they spoke out.

Matthew Baker, 51, was first charged two years ago and more victims have since come forward as his case went public. He was sentenced to life in prison after the plea. Another case awaits Baker in St. Louis County."

Link..
Doughy faced pedo threatening 2nd graders. Coward loser.

Am I the only person who swears off this website daily and then comes back? I read these things and it makes me livid, then I come back for more.

Maybe he’ll get a fatal case of Covid.

I was a Girl Scout. I have great memories of camping, singing, learning a hula dance, and fun times with my friends. How can a human being be so twisted and evil that deviant sexual gratification is worth more than childhood innocence?

I think it’s cruel and unusual punishment for children everywhere that we don’t remove every pedo who abuses one child immediately and permanently from society. It’s not like we’re going to release a shark into our goldfish pond because we know what will happen. Once these fiends have offended we know what will happen next. Lock them up with like minded humans. Feed them. House then. Let their adult family and friends visit them.

But never let them in the presence of a child again.

I saw an article on CNN today that said 92,000 cases of sex abuse have been filed against the Boy Scouts.... Between that and their shitty overpriced popcorn I will never let my kid anywhere near that organization
I’m pretty sure the Boy Scouts were compelled to pay for radio advertising that basically said if you were sexually abused as a scout you are entitled to compensation. I’ve heard the ads several times driving in my car and I’m pretty sure the last bit of the ad is a statement that the ad is paid for by the scouts.

I agree about not joining or supporting. So much abuse was hidden or swept under the rug. Honestly, I don’t think awareness and lawsuits necessarily mean safety. Pedophiles are going to try to get to children.

Back