• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
yiSO6Of.jpg
A 4-year-old girl who died Saturday after being critically injured in a Whittier motel had been on the run with her father for two years, according to media reports from New Jersey.

Eric Lorenzo Davis, 23, was charged with child abuse inflicting serious bodily injury in the case after his daughter, Erika, was found with severe injuries at the Qualla Motel in Whittier just after 7 a.m. Friday.

Further charges will be considered against Davis, pending the results of an autopsy, which is scheduled for this week, according to a news release from the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office. Authorities have not said how the child was hurt.

According to media reports, Cliffwood Beach, N.J. resident Billie Jo Brown, the girl’s mother, said family members had been searching for Erika and her 3-year-old brother after their father, Eric Davis, kidnapped them in 2011.

Jackson County investigators have not said if the boy was with Davis. Sheriff’s Maj. Shannon Queen could not be reached Sunday.
http://www.citizen-times.com/articl...0014/Dad-kidnapped-girl-who-died-family-says-

According to arrest warrants, the child suffered multiple bruises, a broken pelvis and trauma to the head.

EMS and first responders were dispatched to the Qualla Motel at 7:05 a.m. Friday (Oct. 11), in response to a report of a child who was choking.
[...]

Stefan Fetyko, who identifies Erica Davis as his niece, has made several graphic posts on Facebook about the extent of her injuries.

Eric Davis never stayed in the same place for long periods of time, Fetyko said in a Facebook post.

“He called, but off a blocked number and never stayed in the same area for a long period of time. Eric had anger issues, and was not allowed to have those kids alone because of the issues he had,” Fetyko wrote.
http://www.thesylvaherald.com/top_stories/article_f7c59606-34fa-11e3-b1c2-0019bb30f31a.html

RAGbRGa.jpg

This is like my worst nightmare. I have a 4 year old daughter and am in the middle of a divorce. I can't imagine this family's pain and pretty much knowing this was going to happen but being powerless to do anything more to save them. Fucking selfish piece of trash.

So he takes his kids, not cause he loves them and wants to protect them, but to be a selfish motherfucker. IDK, I think there is more to this, ex. someone must have veeb giving him money, watching the kids while he worked, whoever helped him out, needs to be locked the fuck up along with him.

Cute girl , broken pelvis....putting two and two together and sadly my conclusion is this beautiful angel died without her innocence intact.

If my suspicions are confirmed I call for torture then death to the father

I was thinking the same thing. Look at her little body, if the worst is to be true then what kind of animal could do such a thing!

These are my grand children that this bastard and several other family members killed and tortured thanks to the state of new Jersey because they both had custody no one would help us find these kids now she's dead and he's been battened watched his sister be killed and now people want to react I'm so angry while we say in court and i saw the pictures of both there bodies i vomited in my mouth we couldn't even have her laid to rest cause his sick family showed up at funeral polor and demanded to see her best we got was to view her on a table in the chaple of the church in funeral polor quickly her head was smashed in on right side i want them to finally charge the other two so i can speak out about them

These are my grand children that this bastard and several other family members killed and tortured thanks to the state of new Jersey because they both had custody no one would help us find these kids now she's dead and he's been battened watched his sister be killed and now people want to react I'm so angry while we say in court and i saw the pictures of both there bodies i vomited in my mouth we couldn't even have her laid to rest cause his sick family showed up at funeral polor and demanded to see her best we got was to view her on a table in the chaple of the church in funeral polor quickly her head was smashed in on right side i want them to finally charge the other two so i can speak out about them
Thank you for visiting us. I am so sorry for what has happened to these children and to your family. Words can't express what you're probably feeling right now. Please consider staying with us at DD for the course of what your now enduring. We have managed to be a positive resource for victims families in the past and would welcome your thoughts and opinions going forward.

Im so sorry about your grandbabies. All of these stories break my heart. Come here anytime you wanna cuss them out. I don't know how you contain yourself my heart breaks for your grandkids.

And as far as they didn't let her rest in piece...she is resting. I like to think like their bodies are a shell now, their spirit is free and can feel no more pain.

My grandson who is still alive was beaten just as bad the medical examine says she wasn't sexual abused the baby told every thing he told two sisters were involved and will be charged soon he said the he kicked baby Erica and said he took a big chain on head

I am so sorry for the loss of beautiful, sweet Erica and the nightmare in which you have been living these past few years. I hope that useless, piece of shit motherfucker gets the life beat out of him in prison. All the accomplices who helped him stay hidden, thus contributing to her painful, torturous death need to be locked away for life and made to view the pictures of her poor, little, bruised and battered body every day for the rest of all of their miserable, good for nothing lives

My grandson who is still alive was beaten just as bad the medical examine says she wasn't sexual abused the baby told every thing he told two sisters were involved and will be charged soon he said the he kicked baby Erica and said he took a big chain on head
Please tell me someone in your family is taking custody of your grandson, and that he can finally feel safe. I hate to think he's anywhere but.

I'm so sorry for the pain you are dealing with. Please do hang around if you can, and we'll do all we can to make you feel supported. Such a shame that this sweet little girl had to lose her life. I hope he gets punished to the fullest extent, and anyone else who knew of the abuse or abused those little kids gets charged and suffers their punishment as well.

*hugs*

O my daughter hasn't left north Carolina and has stated publicly she won't leave with out him the more i close my eyes and revisit her last days i just wish they let me see this son of
a bitch one time alone his mother wouldn't recognize him

O my daughter hasn't left north Carolina and has stated publicly she won't leave with out him the more i close my eyes and revisit her last days i just wish they let me see this son of
a bitch one time alone his mother wouldn't recognize him
Good, I'm glad he has someone fighting for him. I'm not affected this way by all the stories here. I think it stands out for me because the way I was informed that my childs mother was done with the relationship was by leaving state with my daughter and I didn't see her for over two months which I do understand is minor compared to what your family went through but it hits the same nerve in me and makes it a little personal for me. Let your daughter know you have a bunch of crazy people online who are thinking of her as she goes through this. I also have to say again thanks for finding us.

I am so sorry that your family has to go through this tragedy.
I know how the law works when both parents have custody, my ex took my son and disappeared for months. All I could think of was getting him home safe. And here you and yours were hoping for two years and sadly that didn't happen.
I hope they send him to prison for a long time and the general population know what he's in for. Prison justice is my wish upon that star.

Today determines if my grandson can come back to Jersey and i can't even bee there for him and my daughter i have three handicapped children one cerebral palsy another with mild downs and my nine year old has rheumatoid arthritis i was away for days in north Carolina laying baby Erica to rest and they was so lost.the anger i feel that they are allowing him to come to the court after he killed his daughter to fight to not have the baby leave north Carolina it burns me he shouldn't have any fucking rights

Today determines if my grandson can come back to Jersey and i can't even bee there for him and my daughter i have three handicapped children one cerebral palsy another with mild downs and my nine year old has rheumatoid arthritis i was away for days in north Carolina laying baby Erica to rest and they was so lost.the anger i feel that they are allowing him to come to the court after he killed his daughter to fight to not have the baby leave north Carolina it burns me he shouldn't have any fucking rights

We'll be thinking of you.

I'm sorry that it keeps reposing it says it didn't go three then ten goes threw sorry well I'M HAPPY TO REPORT THEY RELEASED MY GRANDSON TO COME BACK TO NEW JERSEY I'M GONAD PUKE I'M SO EXCITED

Oh wow. I need a show the love button in here.

Thanks for sharing. Please keep us posted and let it all out to us all you want. We are here for you.

update baby Eric is such a mess what he went threw I can't imagine he cries constantly.the father is facing death
{hugs} To your family. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful granddaughter Erica. May your family find peace and the strength to overcome this and help little Eric. Poor Guy.

May the bastard rot in hell.
I hope he gets the death penalty. He deserves it.

Back