• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I laughed my ass off at him!! Homophobic little bitch..... he got up with his entire posse and left instead of taking it as the joke they meant it.

wtf was that bird guy? should i know who he is?

eminem's always being singled out for humiliation by animals at award shows.

Think I would leave my seat too. After I washed the dude's butt-germs off my face, I would return. I don't think I'd need a posse to help me, though.

Eminem's walkout at MTV Movie Awards: Staged?

Yep, it sure seems obvious that Eminem's tempestuous reaction to his face being attacked by Sacha Baron Cohen's butt at the MTV Movie Awards was orchestrated.

As a winged, nearly naked Cohen crashed to earth like Icarus, he had to land on someone if the stunt was to have comedic effect. For max funniness, that person should have max rebellious 'tude. That's Eminem in that crowd last night. It can't be a coincidence that the two forces met and cameras were poised to catch it perfectly on TV.

Eminem Sacha Baron Cohen MTV Movie Awards 837429516 news

Furthermore, it seemed like Eminem was wearing a live microphone so we could hear a censor bleep out part of his scream as Cohen's cheeks rubbed against Eminem's: "Are you serious? Get the … off me!"

And can it be another coincidence that a camera just so happened to be positioned in the aisle to catch sight of Eminem stomping out?

Prior to the awards show, producer Mark Burnett hinted to Hollyscoop.com about the rapper's appearance at the event: "Eminem — It's epic tonight! It's epic!" Since Eminem's music performance clearly wasn't so epic, Burnett had to be referring to something else.

None of the above is shocking, of course, but what is: Why did Eminem play along? The stunt only fuels old fears that he's a secret homophobe. The rapper has lots of gay fans. It's foolish to alienate them three weeks after releasing a new CD, "Relapse."

Eminem got in enough trouble when his "The Marshall Mathers LP" came out in 2000, with lyrics in the song "Criminal" proclaiming "hate" for gays. Such gay-bashing resulted in the rapper taking a beating from outraged observers. Elton John came to his rescue by performing "Stan" with Eminem at the Grammys, then giving him a big bear hug that Eminem appeared to suffer reluctantly. Afterward, the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation wasn't placated, issuing this statement: "GLAAD is appalled that John would share a stage with Eminem, whose words and actions promote hate and violence against gays and lesbians."

It's possible that Eminem didn't think through the implications of the stunt with Sacha Baron Cohen when MTV producers pitched it to him. It may not have occurred to him that it would look like he's disgusted by being touched so intimately by an effusively gay character. Eminem, let's face it, doesn't have very good gaydar. He may have thought that viewers would perceive him merely being repulsed by being the butt, literally, of a stupid stunt by a crazy guy dangling from the ceiling as he's pushing his upcoming film "Bruno."

Now how will Eminem deal with new accusations that he's being unmasked again as a homophobe? One option: 'fess up that it was all a joke, but MTV has a history of not admitting its stunts.

http://goldderby.latimes.com/awards...inems-walkout-at-mtv-movie-awards-staged.html

really? i bet you have a butt-germ washing posse.... c'mon, DV, you can be honest.
LOL Quite the opposite! I don't like people in the bathroom with me even when I brush my teeth or put on makeup. I think it developed from too many kids and not enough bathrooms (growing up and in raising a family). No posse in the bathroom for any reason!!!!

The thought of an unexpected ass to the face makes me gag. LOL But if it was an important event, I would recover quickly.

I don't understand how NOT wanting someone's ass and balls in your face makes you a homophobe.

I'm a HUGE Sacha Baron Cohen fan. LOVE him. But geez, I do not want him to stick his balls in my face uninvited.

Does that make me a heterophobe? Peniphobe? Ballsackaphobe?

i think it could have been staged. but not bc eminem was mic'ed. hell, he was so close to sachas "mic" that it could have picked up his words also. and also not bc of the camera. those cameras were handheld and had plenty of time to get to where the disaster was. they were also ready to pan the crowd for the winner.

but i think it could have been staged bc it is hollywood. i can see eminem wanting to be in on it or being talked into being in on it to poke fun at himself re his previous gaybashing. like that would somehow make it a little better.

whether it worked or not idk.

"hmm, My name is... My name is, um, my name is... teabag baby" my name is, my name is, my name is...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just one of those days... don't wanna wake up, everybody sucks, then I wake up only to get face fucked..... just one of them days...............

Eminem just had a new album drop the end of May, so the timing couldn't have been better, IMO. (I don't keep up with his career, it was all over the news). But that's why I think it was staged; but when the actual ass in the face happened, in real life, he couldn't handle it. But I thought it was funny.

{S}:stupido3:

Sacha Baron Cohen's Crotch-in-Face Eminem Prank Was Staged

It was the most talked about moment at the MTV Movie Awards Sunday, but sources close to MTV say that the Sacha Baron Cohen’s infamous crotch-landing in Eminem’s face was all part of a grand comedic plan.

According to the Hollywood Insider, sources confirmed that Eminem was fully aware and consented to participate in what seemed like a brilliant prank. Dressed as his character Bruno, in white angel wings and a thong, Cohen flew into the audience from a high-wire harness and landed crotch-first into the face of the seemingly-angry rapper.

The audience watched with nervous laughter as Bruno landed with his legs wrapped around Eminem’s head, saying “Eminem, nice to meet you.â€￾

Eminem can be heard cursing and saying “Are you serious?â€￾ before his entourage pushes the comedian off the rapper. Cohen later says, “Don’t touch me guys, I’ve already got a boyfriend! Is this the real Slim Shady about to stand up?â€￾

Eminem and his entourage later stormed out of the show.

1z5p1fb.jpg

But even comedy writer Scott Aukerman, who says he was one of the head writers for the show, claims that the whole act was staged, and that the rapper and comedian even rehearsed the skit.

“Yes, the Bruno/Eminem incident was staged,â€￾ he wrote. “That’s all anyone wants to talk about, so lets get it out of the way … They rehearsed it at dress and yes, it went as far as it did on the live show then.â€￾

According to a report in the U.K’s Sun, Paris Hilton was intended to be Bruno’s victim, but refused participation.

The perennial party-girl was reportedly approached by producer Mark Burnett, but turned it down, and was “quite happyâ€￾ she did.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,524400,00.html

Three days after storming out of the MTV Movie Awards, Eminem is setting the record straight about what exactly happened that night between him and comedian Sacha Baron Cohen: It was all a gag.

"I'm thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it," the rapper, 36, tells RapRadar about his altercation with the actor, who was dressed as his flamboyant character Brüno. "It had so many people going 'nuts' so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it."

Eminem walked out of the awards show on Sunday after Cohen – as Brüno dressed in wings and a thong – landed face down in his lap. Reps for MTV, Cohen and Eminem had no comment at the time on whether or not the act was planned.

So how exactly did the two brainstorm the stunt?

"Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards," says Eminem. "I'm a big fan of his work so I agreed to get involved with the gag."

Eminem has had altercations in the past – including a scuffle with the puppet, Triumph the Insult Comic Dog at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2002. But at this year's Movie Awards, the rapper was merely playing off his image as a tough guy.

"After the ceremony I went back to my hotel and laughed uncontrollably for about three hours," he adds. "Especially after I saw it on air."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20283134,00.html

I watched about 5 minute of this years MTV movie awards. I saw Twilight win for best fight sequence when it was up against such greatness as "The Dark Knight" and "Hellboy II". I cut that shit off then and there and proceeded to watch "The House with Laughing Windows" to wash the horror away.

What happened to when this show used to be good? I remember when they would do cool shit like give the lifetime achievement award to such luminaries as Jackie Chan, Chewbacca, and Clint Howard. Of course, that was back when MTV showed music videos too. Now the whole channel is a pale shadow of it's former self.

The again, they are trying to pander to a target demographic. Maybe kids were just cooler back in the day than they are now?

Last edited:
Back