• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Blunderbuss Firozabad

Made of Pumpkin pie
Bold Member!
1000015616.jpg

Lower left: Landy Párraga, 23
Lower right: Ecuadorian drug trafficker Leandro Norero, aka El Patrón (The Boss), who was allegedly murdered by an enemy gang in prison
Upper left: Octopus Ceviche

Equador

"Landy Párraga, an Ecuadorian beauty queen, was murdered on April 29 by two hitmen who entered a shopping center restaurant. In a matter of seconds, the gunmen approached the victim, who was standing by a table next to another person, shot her up to three times, and ran away. Párraga was a beauty queen who had participated in the Miss Ecuador pageant."

"Police are investigating the shooting amid speculation the hit was ordered by the widow of drug trafficker Leandro Norero, with whom she is believed to have had an affair."

"Párraga, who has more than a million followers on her social media accounts as well as her own sportswear line, made headlines in December when she was named in a chat between the slain drug lord and his accountant, Helive Ángulo, according to Ecuavisa.

"“If my wife comes across anything about her, I’m screwed,”
Norero had said of Párraga to Ángulo.
He reportedly added: “My friend, her name cannot come out anywhere. Otherwise, my world will come crashing down.”"

"Investigators also found photos of Párraga and evidence of the lavish gifts he gave her, including apartments and cars, on Norero’s phone, according to the reports."

"Her food pic showed the distinctive-looking seafood dish and a side of eggs with a restaurant logo on either a placemat or menu on the table.

Soon after posting the pic, Párraga was seen chatting with a man inside the restaurant when she noticed two masked men enter the building."

Rules 1 - 22? Don't.

That red...let's say dress...is quite the statement maker.
The statement being "I can only afford it in installments, which is how I wear it".

A lot of trust in a load bearing string

I don't know if this will disappoint or reassure you...

1000015717.jpg

Theres an opaque/sheer skin-toned, probably part lycra fabric that makes up the other side of the dress. (You can see the seam also)
The breast plate is secured down with the red cord along the top going under her armpit.

Back