• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1714344484611.png

An Iowa doctor will essentially spend the rest of his life behind bars after he sexually assaulted an 8-year-old girl at his home near Des Moines last year.
Dr. Lynn Lindaman, 73,was sentenced to 50 years in prison. He must serve 42-and-a-half years, according to the Polk County Attorney’s Office. The sentence was enhanced because of a previous lascivious acts with a child conviction in 1976 in Johnson County.
The jury needed just an hour to convict Lindaman of second-degree sexual assault back in February. He abused the girl at his home in Ankeny on June 27, 2023, prosecutors said. The Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation arrested him the next day.

Lindaman’s ex-wife testified that he told her that he was trying to help the girl “explore her sexuality in a safe place.” Lindaman declined to speak after the sentencing, pleading the Fifth Amendment until all “legal actions are completed,” he said.
His attorney Lucas Taylor told the Des Moines Register after the verdict he planned to appeal.

I can't help but notice that his vocabulary is disturbingly close to what... certain other people use for... certain other reasons. Can anyone MAP out whom I'm referring to? Is this forum a... safe space to say out loud whom I'm thinking about? Because really, this disgraced former doctor is using the exact same slogans as the...

iu

Okay, nevermind.

Back