• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1714749033744.jpeg

More charges have been filed, now including the victim’s father, in a case from March of this year in which authorities said a 4-year-old boy suffering from “near fatal” meth-induced seizures had his IV removed and was taken from the hospital against medical advice.

The father and mother of that boy are charged with two counts each of child endangerment after the boy, his 2-year-old brother and the two parents all tested positive for meth.
The mother, Sharon Payton Parker, was initially charged March 21 on one count involving her 4-year-old after she took him to the emergency room for seizures.

Police were notified when the boy tested positive for meth.
Later in the morning, hospital staff notified police Parker had removed her son’s IV and taken him from the hospital against medical advice. The IV was found in a trash can.

About an hour later, staff said the child was brought back after suffering another seizure.
The boy was rushed to Cook Children’s Hospital in Fort Worth, where doctors said it was a “near fatality.”

After Parker was arrested, her other son was placed in custody of Child Protective Services and examined at the hospital, where police said he also tested positive for meth.
After tests showed all four members of the family, including the children’s father, Joseph Alaniz, were positive for meth, additional charges were filed.

I don't think it's so much literally giving it to the kids. Just being in the same room as people smoking it can cause positive tests. Still fuckin awful and 100 percent child abuse. I just doubt the babies are puffing on some meth pipe, maybe put their mouth on them though (I highly doubt these dipshits hide their *ahem* accessories)

Damn IVs are painful. That poor kid having one ripped out. Just shows the depths of their depravity.

So they know that smoking it in the same room will result in the child being exposed and positive for the drug! Then she disregards medical advice and removes the child’s IV line and takes him from hospital ! But brings him back when he has more seizures! One point for that, grrr! So many babies poisoned by this stuff!

Back