• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
So like, EU toilets do this now and then.

You go and take a shit, right. Then you look in the toilet. And, it's empty. No turd. It's GONE but it should have been there.

Toilets are supposed to wait, and like, you get to look in the toilet and be like, yeah, that's a sizeable turd, and then YOU get to flush the turd. You're not supposed to look in and never get to see it because it's gone already.

Fucking EU.

Did I mention that I hate my fucking bank?

Not only do they suck, but customers are such a low prio for them that they just had a 3-day fuckup of major parts of their service. And do they care? noooooooo no fucks are given genuinely, unless forced upon them from an outside agency. There's no genuine competition for bank customers here in Finland.

eat shit Nordea.

Shout is being a bitch, so I’m here. Today is the 7th anniversary of the terrible thing, the day the last twins were born. Anyway, it’s not been a bad day, except the parents still haven’t sent update pics, which is rude as fuck but not surprising. Hopefully they send some tomorrow, cause Kiki is kind of upset.

@Nell

Don't know the backstory but I do hope that you and Kiki get an update on the children.

7 years ago my bf had surrogate twins for the second time, she had complications and had to have her uterus removed and almost died. I was alone with her. @BuffettGirl came down after and gave me a Xanax. So we may quarrel but she’s a true friend. That’s 2 hours drive.

The mom sent pics today.

I want to shout from the rooftops but I will refrain and boast on here. My amazing daughter and her partner have bought a house! They recieved the keys yesterday and are tearing out the kitchen today and I am SO GODDAMN PROUD of them. :D:D

So like, EU toilets do this now and then.

You go and take a shit, right. Then you look in the toilet. And, it's empty. No turd. It's GONE but it should have been there.

Toilets are supposed to wait, and like, you get to look in the toilet and be like, yeah, that's a sizeable turd, and then YOU get to flush the turd. You're not supposed to look in and never get to see it because it's gone already.

Fucking EU.
what if you want to see the turd. check if theres blood in it,for your own curiosity first before going to the dr for their opinion. gotta shit in my hand or paper plate?
i think i get why the pewp is self flushing. because theres people who dont put the lid down before flushing. and when you flush,some water particles can spray around. and bacteria yaddayaddaayaddayadda,then your sick because of it. people are just lazy.

So I'm back to share some amazing news. I have to refrain from talking about it irl so I'm sharing here. Don't tell anyone but.......I'M GOING TO BE A GANDMA!!

I'm so freaking excited!

Oh and I'm starting a new job on Monday. Things are looking up :D :happy:

So I'm back to share some amazing news. I have to refrain from talking about it irl so I'm sharing here. Don't tell anyone but.......I'M GOING TO BE A GANDMA!!

I'm so freaking excited!

Oh and I'm starting a new job on Monday. Things are looking up :D :happy:
CONGRATS!!! So exciting!!! is this the daughter who recently bought the house??

and Good luck on the new job!!

I don't post videos on YouTube any more, because of that Australian cockroach, James Berich. If I was gonna play a horror game, I would rather play it by myself with no interruptions, since I love to have total isolation with a scary game.

I don't see the point in vlogging anyway. Nobody under Capcom's payroll cares about the truth of where the Resident Evil franchise has headed. In fact, I wouldn't say half of them are even shills for Capcom. They just want Capcom to notice them.

I do enjoy the social side of streaming, but I don't think it's good to be prostituting your life story online for every annoying radge pot to know about.

It's not fair to make people mods to boot off troublemakers, either. And the guy is a knob anyway. Like, imagine spamming up somebody's dead forum, when you're 37 years old. That's seriously moronic.

I don't care if there's a grudge going on, or a mental issue that encourages him to do it. That's really childish and disgraceful when you're a fully grown man, cyber pestering a guy that honestly doesn't give two fucks about your opinions. If I was gonna take on board anything he was spouting about, he would have seen results by now. So why continue to do it, other than to be ignorant?

I've actually seen what this guy looks like. Giant paedophilic spectacles. Obese in appearance. No friends. I think he had a dog called Cody, but it was years ago. And he calls me fat, when it's only my tummy that has signs of any real weight. So what he says about me is actually true of himself.

Of course, he says he's not James.

Then after you figure out he's the sour grape from 2004 behind the pointless bullshit, he just continues to deflect, despite me having at least four pieces of evidence. He even likes to slag off how I pronounce the word evidence, regularly substituting the V for a D. Which just makes him look a fool. And thesaunderschild is not as dumb as he may look.

Like, seriously. How many people that are aged 37 do you know that stalks a stranger in Scotland, and does this 24/7 online? You would think he would be concerned about getting arrested. And then he makes it look worse by pretending to have recruited back up, when he was caught on the active users menu logging in and out of sock puppets.

Who's laughing? Who's in support of his antics? Nobody. Nobody whatsoever.

I mean, the police would know if he was lying. If he was asked, "How does (my name) know you, despite not being in Australia?" And if he said, "I don't know, officer", they would know he was lying. Because it's not possible to pretend you don't know somebody when they clearly know a lot about you.

You know? That's just being a dumb fuck. But he probably just gathered, "Ha, ha. I live Down Under. Guess what? Untouchable, is me!"

Nobody is untouchable. There's always a back door to your shit. No pun intended.

But yeah, man. He's a headcase. People like him are why loony bins exist.

I don't post videos on YouTube any more, because of that Australian cockroach, James Berich. If I was gonna play a horror game, I would rather play it by myself with no interruptions, since I love to have total isolation with a scary game.

I don't see the point in vlogging anyway. Nobody under Capcom's payroll cares about the truth of where the Resident Evil franchise has headed. In fact, I wouldn't say half of them are even shills for Capcom. They just want Capcom to notice them.

I do enjoy the social side of streaming, but I don't think it's good to be prostituting your life story online for every annoying radge pot to know about.

It's not fair to make people mods to boot off troublemakers, either. And the guy is a knob anyway. Like, imagine spamming up somebody's dead forum, when you're 37 years old. That's seriously moronic.

I don't care if there's a grudge going on, or a mental issue that encourages him to do it. That's really childish and disgraceful when you're a fully grown man, cyber pestering a guy that honestly doesn't give two fucks about your opinions. If I was gonna take on board anything he was spouting about, he would have seen results by now. So why continue to do it, other than to be ignorant?

I've actually seen what this guy looks like. Giant paedophilic spectacles. Obese in appearance. No friends. I think he had a dog called Cody, but it was years ago. And he calls me fat, when it's only my tummy that has signs of any real weight. So what he says about me is actually true of himself.

Of course, he says he's not James.

Then after you figure out he's the sour grape from 2004 behind the pointless bullshit, he just continues to deflect, despite me having at least four pieces of evidence. He even likes to slag off how I pronounce the word evidence, regularly substituting the V for a D. Which just makes him look a fool. And thesaunderschild is not as dumb as he may look.

Like, seriously. How many people that are aged 37 do you know that stalks a stranger in Scotland, and does this 24/7 online? You would think he would be concerned about getting arrested. And then he makes it look worse by pretending to have recruited back up, when he was caught on the active users menu logging in and out of sock puppets.

Who's laughing? Who's in support of his antics? Nobody. Nobody whatsoever.

I mean, the police would know if he was lying. If he was asked, "How does (my name) know you, despite not being in Australia?" And if he said, "I don't know, officer", they would know he was lying. Because it's not possible to pretend you don't know somebody when they clearly know a lot about you.

You know? That's just being a dumb fuck. But he probably just gathered, "Ha, ha. I live Down Under. Guess what? Untouchable, is me!"

Nobody is untouchable. There's always a back door to your shit. No pun intended.

But yeah, man. He's a headcase. People like him are why loony bins exist.
dont know who your talking about,but the guy sounds like a real fucking doosh.... one who needs to be put in his place, physically and mentally!

I was supposed to save up for a solicitor in Perth. I got asked to call somebody. But some firms charge $200 per hour.

I didn't really want to sue him, per se. I really just wanted an interdict with a power of arrest taken out against him.

Seeing as how I'm in the UK, I don't know if that's possible. But I'll see what I can do.

I was supposed to save up for a solicitor in Perth. I got asked to call somebody. But some firms charge $200 per hour.

I didn't really want to sue him, per se. I really just wanted an interdict with a power of arrest taken out against him.

Seeing as how I'm in the UK, I don't know if that's possible. But I'll see what I can do.
whatever you do,he needs to know your breathing down his neck.
fucker doesnt seem to get the hint that your tired of his bullshit.

I am giving up gaming forums soon in any case. I think the majority of video games message boards are populated by idiots that like to intentionally behave like a fanny, because they think they can get away with being a twat online.

Resident Evil isn't that good any more, quite frankly. But I'll talk about the new animated movie when that comes out. Then I think I'll quietly move on from them.

Besides being full of keyboard warriors, their activity has basically declined because of social media being where everyone goes to these days.
Post automatically merged:

Since he cannot (usually) get away with being an asshole on forums that have people keeping a watchful eye on them, all of his correspondence is done on here.

Basically, he looks for posts I submit on forums that he can "dissect" and be sarcastic over. And he can only do it on Anxiety Forum because the dumb bastard who founded the site is not even running it anymore. He tried to do this for years on acyberlove.com too, and the admin had to turn off registration.

Again, who even cares what he has to say? If this is about some grudge from nearly 20 years ago, then flipping hell. Society sure is full of saddos across in Western Australia.

Last edited:
Back