• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
DD1u.jpg
"In the hours before Oluwatoyin Salau went missing, she tweeted she had just been sexually assaulted.

Salau, a 19-year-old Black Lives Matter protester, was last seen June 6 in Tallahassee, according to the Tallahassee Police Department. Police and her fellow demonstrators are still searching for her.

The afternoon she went missing, Salau tweeted a man molested her that morning. She said the man offered to give her a ride back to a church where she had sought "refuge" because of "unjust living conditions."

"He came disguised as a man of God and ended up picking me up from nearby Saxon Street," she tweeted. "I trusted the holy spirit to keep me safe."

Salau said she called police after the assault happened. She did not specify the church where she had been staying.

Several people replied to her on Twitter offering help and asking whether she was OK. She never responded and hasn't tweeted since.

The Tallahassee Community Action Agency conducted a search party Wednesday night. The demonstrators searched for hours. They carried flashlights and asked for medics to join them in case she was hurt.

TCAC has started a social media campaign sharing "Have you seen me?" fliers and photos of Salau.

Jesula Jeannot, a 21-year-old protest organizer, said she had gotten to know Salau through protests and hasn't seen her for almost a week.

"I'm shaking," she said when she heard of her new friend's disappearance.

Salau spoke at recent protests and carried signs pleading for justice in the wake of black lives lost.

"I don't want their names gone in vain," the local activist said."

L I N K !!

Last edited:
The Democratic Mayor is a disgusting POS and has no balls to retake her city, she's weak and to be honest I think she is one of them!
Either that, or perhaps she is actually snickering behind her hands at these people while feigning support for them because she knows they didn't think this shit through. They have no sanitation systems other than provided port-o-johns, no education system in place, laughable farming and agricultural skills, and no logistical support on hand. She probably knows this shit is going to fall apart faster than Kmart clothes after the first wash.

A Black Lives Matter protester has been found dead in Florida along with a 75-year-old woman after tweeting that she had been sexually assaulted as police arrest a 49-year-old man.

Officers from the Tallahassee Police Department identified Oluwatoyin Salau, 19, late Monday morning as one of two women who were found dead in the 2100 block of Monday Road in Tallahassee on Saturday night.

Salau's body was discovered near 75-year-old Victoria Sims, police said. Both names were released with permission of their families in accordance with Marsy’s Law. Their deaths are being investigated as homicides.

Police identified the suspect in the case as 49-year-old Aaron Glee Jr. He has been taken into custody.

Court documents show that Glee was previously arrested on May 30. In that incident, he was accused of aggravated battery causing bodily harm.

He was released on a $2,500 bond on June 1. Glee reportedly told authorities that he often helps homeless people.

Police identified Sims as the second victim after issuing a missing person alert for her Saturday night.

She had been missing since June 11 and was last seen driving along Blairstone Road.

AARP Florida also announced her death on Facebook and Twitter on Sunday evening.

'AARP Florida deeply regrets the death of Vicki Sims, a long-time AARP volunteer. We understand that the Tallahassee Police Department is pursuing an investigation into her death,' the group wrote.

According to the organization, Sims is survived by two daughters, Brenda and June, and several grandchildren.

She was a member of the Tallahassee Heights United Methodist Church.

Sims retired several years ago from the Florida Department of Elder Affairs.

Police said Salau was last seen on June 6 in the area of Orange Avenue and Wahnish Way in Tallahassee.

On that same day, Salau shared a series of disturbing tweets about being molested by a black man who offered her a ride.

'Anyways I was molested in Tallahassee, Florida by a black man this morning at 5:30 on Richview and Park Ave. The man offered to give me a ride to find someplace to sleep and recollect my belongings from a church I refuged to a couple days back to escape unjust living conditions,' Salau tweeted.

She said the man, who she described to be in his mid-40s, 'came disguised as a man of God and ended up picking me up from nearby Saxon Street'.

Police have not said whether or not Glee is the same man Salau accused of molesting her on June 6 before she disappeared.

'I entered his truck only because I carry anything to defend myself not even a phone (which is currently at the church) and I have poor vision. I trusted the holy spirit to keep me safe,' she wrote.

'When we arrived at his house he offered me a shower and I thanked him and shower and he gave me a change of clothes. He exposed himself to me by peeing with the bathroom open obviously knowing I was out of it. I told him about a sexual assault situation that happened...'

Salau then tweeted about telling him about another man who 'tried to force me to give him oral sex and then continued to harass me thru text and knocking at my door for days'.

'Going back to the situation that happened to me this morning, I did not fall asleep. He then asked me if I wanted a massage at this moment his roommate who was in the house was asleep. I was laying on my stomach trying to calm myself down from severe ptsd. He started touching-

'My back and rubbing my body using my body until he climaxed and then went to sleep. Before I realized what happened to me I looked over and his clothes were completely off. Once I saw he was asleep I escaped from the house and started walking from Richview Road to anywhere else

'All of my belongings my phone my clothes shoes are all assumably at the church where I've been trying to track since I sought spiritual guidance/ refuge. I will not be silent.

'Literally wearing this man's clothes right now DNA all over me because I couldn't locate his house the moment I called the police because I couldn't see.'

She seems like a nut
1592280074829.png
1592280095829.png

Last edited:
Don't matter anyhow, cause in a few weeks, the 'Rona's gonna run amok.

Yeah, the China-flu is going to become a big problem again when Trump holds a rally... Don't protest for your inalienable rights or wear MAGA hats, that shit actually attracts the virus. While being woke means that you are incapable of spreading or contracting COVID-19.

Also, Black Lives Matter... (unless they are taken by anyone who isn't a evil white person).

And also. Fuck this guy.

Remember kiddies, 'rights' are only for those hold the correct opinions, not those bad people.

Last edited:
Aaron Glee will spend the rest of his life behind bars for the gruesome 2020 murders of a community college student and a retired state worker.

Last month, Glee, 52, pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and kidnapping in the killings of Victoria “Vicki” Sims, 75, and Oluwatoyin Salau, 19. Under terms of the plea agreement, Glee will be sentenced to life in prison and prosecutors won’t pursue the death penalty.

State Attorney Jack Campbell said his office took into account a number of factors — some legal, some he called “just human” — before making the decision. He said prosecutors also spent time with the victims’ loved ones to get their input and make sure “we serve them well.”

Back