• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1686174329537.png

A Rhode Island man is facing several felony charges after allegedly breaking into a series of homes to steal women’s sex toys that he planned to give away as a birthday gift, police say.
Benjamin Nadrowski, 32, currently stands accused of two counts each of entry of a building or ship with felonious intent and attempted breaking and entering, according to court records reviewed by Law&Crime.
A police report alleges that on June 2, a man reported how he had fended off a would-be intruder attempting to break in through a window at a residence on Power Street. When the homeowner confronted the man – who he described as a white male with blonde hair – standing on a chair outside a bedroom, he told police, the attempted burglar said he had the wrong house, apologized, and left in a white Kia.
While the homeowner was getting ready for bed at the time of the unwanted visitor’s appearance, he was apparently spooked enough to stay up. Roughly an hour later, he saw the same white Kia at a nearby intersection with the doors open – and promptly called the police.

This time, police confronted the man, identified as Nadrowski, going through a dumpster with a flashlight, and he was taken into custody – allegedly telling investigators that he was in the area looking for things discarded by college students because of the time of the year.
Responding officers then asked him about the Power Street incident, and he allegedly replied that he was trying “to buy weed” but made a mistake regarding the location of his drug dealer’s house.

Seemingly unconvinced, law enforcement quizzed the detained man about recent break-ins in the area. Nadrowski allegedly admitted to three such incidents – saying he broke into a residence on Armstrong Street and stole a “sex toy.” The defendant allegedly admitted to doing the same thing at an apartment on Furnace Street – pilfering two sex toys from two separate rooms.

As for the third break-in, Nadrowski allegedly told Providence police that he tried to steal a palette of women’s makeup but dropped it when he was caught blush-handed by a female tenant.

iu

"Now, sir, I am going to give you one of the longest, stiffest, and hardest sentences I have ever given during my judicial career. Because sometimes, people need accountability to be pounded into them; and that includes you, Mr. Defendant. And I hope the consequences of your actions will vibrate inside of you for a very long time."

November 17th 2023

1714398370068.png

Seekonk police said a man was caught crawling through a bedroom window where two kids were sleeping inside.

Benjamin Nadrowski, of Tiverton, is no stranger to the police, but he was to this family that lives in an apartment on Springhouse Trail in Seekonk. Police said he was trying to break in through the son's bedroom window with the whole family sleeping inside on Monday.
NBC 10’s Leanna Faulk spoke to the mother, who only wanted to be identified as Kerri, about the horrifying night."It was right over his bed. Like if even if he didn't want to touch him, he would have been touching him in a second if my son hadn't woken up,” Kerri said. "I'm the most stressed out of anybody. I don't know if it's a mom thing"

Kerri said she felt violated and anxious when she heard that her son woke up to a strange man climbing through his window.
"My son came in and said, 'mom is someone trying to get in our room,'” she said.
Kerri told NBC 10 that she headed into the room with a flashlight where she was greeted with another.

"Somebody had the window open, pushing the curtain aside, shining a flashlight back at me,” Kerri said. “So your flashlight, their flashlight."
Kerri said she yelled for her husband, who jumped out of bed and into action.

"He took off running and my husband yelled at him out the window, because we wouldn't be able to get up fast enough.”

The suspect took off but didn't get far.
Police said they found 33-year-old Nadrowski behind the building with his belt and zipper undone when they arrived.

Nadrowski told the officers he was there to pick up trash, but according to the police report obtained by NBC 10, he later told investigators he was looking for drugs.

"It turns out that he's used that before when he's done this,” Kerri said. “So do you still don't know? I don't know if it was random. Or, you know what?"
Nadrowski was arrested and charged with several offenses including burglary and felony vandalism.

He looks like the type of mid-30s guy who brags to his buddies about how he still enjoys watching Family Guy. That show has been stale to me for several years now.

"Somebody had the window open, pushing the curtain aside, shining a flashlight back at me,” Kerri said. “So your flashlight, their flashlight."

I'm glad that, this time, he had a flashlight, and not a... similar-looking and similarly-named apparatus with a much different purpose. Considering this dude's history, I wouldn't put it past him to do that, either.

Back