• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1667495174292.png

A man in Norway is sparking outrage on social media after he was sympathetically interviewed about his decision to begin identifying as a disabled woman.
On October 28, Good Morning Norway (God Morgen Norge, GMN) aired an interview with Jørund Viktoria Alme, 53, an able-bodied male who now identifies as a disabled woman. In the interview, Alme stated that he had always wished he had been born a woman who was paralyzed from the waist down.

Alme has received positive coverage in Norwegian media since he first announced his trans-disability publicly on Facebook in 2020. He has given several interviews, often alongside his wife, Agnes Mjålseth.

Despite having no physical handicaps, Alme currently utilizes a wheelchair “almost all the time.”
In addition to gender dysphoria, Alme claims to have a Body Integrity Disorder (BID), citing a “dissonance” between how he perceives himself and how his body functions. “I have struggled with this every day my whole life,” Alme told Vi, a Norwegian outlet, earlier this year.

“It is a cognitive dissonance: in the same way that I experience being a woman in a man’s body, I experience that I should have been paralyzed from the waist down. This is not a desire to be a burden on society. It is about the wheelchair being an aid for me to function in everyday life, both privately and at work,” Alme stated.
Criticism of Alme’s “identity” has been so substantial that Norway’s TV 2 news program featured the perspectives of four disabled women in the days after his interview was broadcast on GMN.
Emma Sofie Grimstad, 18, was one of several women who hit back at Alme’s disabled “identity.” Earlier this year Grimstad spent two months in a wheelchair after she contracted Guillain-Barré syndrome, an acute inflammatory disease which attacks the nerves and can cause paralysis.

Grimstad criticized Alme, referring to him as a “person with functional legs who chooses to sit in a wheelchair,” and pointed out that “there are many who don’t have that choice.”

“I don’t think everything should get airtime,” Grimstad told Norway’s TV 2 news program. “[Alme’s] interview can harm people who are in wheelchairs and do not have a choice. It can even lead to suspicions about people who have no visible illnesses,” she added.

Continue reading at link

Grimstad criticized Alme, referring to him as a “person with functional legs who chooses to sit in a wheelchair,” and pointed out that “there are many who don’t have that choice.”

“I don’t think everything should get airtime,” Grimstad told Norway’s TV 2 news program. “[Alme’s] interview can harm people who are in wheelchairs and do not have a choice. It can even lead to suspicions about people who have no visible illnesses,” she added.

I fully agree with this sentiment; and in the spirit of such, this is all the energy I am willing to spend on this thread.

There's quite a few people who long to be crippled. Weird.
Jewel Shuping had herself blinded by a psychiatrist who was not even licensed to practice, his licenses already having been revoked in three states. She convinced him to pour drain cleaner in her eyes.

What's the difference between this and any other dysphoria? We allow 47 genders, why not this?

I mean, where is the line drawn?
They have forced 47 genders on us, a lot of us are still counting just the two. As for the line, they should have left it where it was drawn a generation or two ago, rather than letting it migrate to wherever the hell it is these days, but that's my opinion. I'm not speaking for anyone else but me. ;)

having false boobs and cutting your penis doesn't a woman make and neither have your breast surgically removed and a penis built up (is it even functional?? ) doesn't make you a man... but yes i do understand that in some cases you feel you are in the wrong body and if it makes you feel better and happier within yourself to trans into the appearance of how you feel inside then yes it is for you but usually those people aren't the ones that flaunts it into your face but the ones that goes on quietly with their lives knowing they did what was right for them...

Last edited:
When I grow up, I wanna be...

For crying out loud! Grow up already!

What's getting old is the 'new norm'.

... Able bodied posing as disabled and trying to convince me that's the 'new norm'...
... Prosthetic breasts the size of volkwagons and trying to convince me that's the 'new norm'...
... 'Posing' as black, native american, patriotic and trying to convince me that's the 'new norm'...
... Promoting social media or news media as truth and trying to convince me that's the 'new norm'...
Etc, etc, etc...

The 'new norm' is telling us that people aren't 'blissfully happy' (I get that) and the solution is dysphoria quick fixes make them happy rather than the treatment that a lot of 'new normals' could benefit from.

When your happiness impedes on resources and services reserved for the disabled, this guy obviously needs counseling or at the very least a boot in his ass.

When I grow up, I wanna be...

For crying out loud! Grow up already!

What's getting old is the 'new norm'.

... Able bodied posing as disabled and trying to convince me that's the 'new norm'...
... Prosthetic breasts the size of volkwagons and trying to convince me that's the 'new norm'...
... 'Posing' as black, native american, patriotic and trying to convince me that's the 'new norm'...
... Promoting social media or news media as truth and trying to convince me that's the 'new norm'...
Etc, etc, etc...

The 'new norm' is telling us that people aren't 'blissfully happy' (I get that) and the solution is dysphoria quick fixes make them happy rather than the treatment that a lot of 'new normals' could benefit from.

When your happiness impedes on resources and services reserved for the disabled, this guy obviously needs counseling or at the very least a boot in his ass.
You are so so so so so close! Just try a little harder!

Back