• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

skeptical

Okay guys, I don't have all the info yet because my niece just called me at work with this. I also can't name names because it involves a 16yr old girl. This girl is a friend of my niece and called her a few minutes ago to tell her that she was at the police station with her dad and they were booking him for raping her. School is out today because we got 7 inches of snow yesterday and apparently her father had nothing better to do with his time. She was crying so hard my niece had a hard time understanding her. Understandibly she didn't want my niece telling anyone at school about this, but my girl gave me a little background on her friend anyway. Seems her mother is a drug addict and absent from the home. The family in question had a two bedroom home and the second bedroom is rented out to some friend of the dad's and the young girl has been having to share a room and a bed with her dad for quite some time. The way the girl acts around young men makes me wonder if the dad hasn't been abusing her for a long time. Anyhoo, I will edit and post more details as I get them. Maybe I can come up with a news article by Monday. :eek:

Back