• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1704845124841.png

Deputies said they were initially called to John Michael Tames, 24, home for a 3-month-old child that was in cardiac arrest. The child was eventually resuscitated and taken to a local hospital before it was transferred to a Morgantown hospital.

The next day, deputies were informed by hospital workers that the infant’s injuries – which included skeletal fractures and brain hemorrhaging – could have only been caused by physical abuse, the complaint said.
Tames was taken into custody that day where deputies said he admitted to the alleged abuse.

This person is claiming to be related - she says he is not a monster

Isabell Grace
Sherri Riffe Dye would he have admitted it if he didn’t regret i5 ? He had anger issues - was on drugs - as well as the rest of the family. I was literally just in town. No one there is on the right mental track. The situation was fucked up. Yes it was 100% wrong but my brother did not intentionally hurt her. He blacked out people make mistakes, and I will not let you guys make him out to be a monster
Isabell Grace
Patricia Wagner he loved the baby / he had mental issues - I think he was over whelmed - if you seen the constant updates, the pictures the excitement in his face when he seen her, you guys would know that it wasn’t what it seems

excuses. excuses, excuses... grow the F.U. Isabella Grace and let him face the consequences of his drug use, anger issues, and if he really loved the little one he would have done everything in his power to change his ways , get help with his drug use and anger management and his mental issues (??) and stayed away from this child until he could trust himself being around this child. As for being overwhelmed is easy to fix just walk away take time to calm down and if too overwhelmed stay away till you can deal with it.. so stop making excuses for him and grow up and yes let him also grow the F.U. cuz anyone that hurts a child willingly is a MONSTER....

Last edited:
Baby Everly has passed away.

According to a criminal complaint, Tames confessed to causing the injuries to the 3-month-old.

Tames told deputies he swung the child back and forth while frustrated and later varied his statement by saying the child’s head did hit the floor, possibly hard enough to fracture her skull.

Jackson County Sheriff, Ross Mellinger, said "It is very difficult when you look at an individual such as Mr. Tames and there is little remorse, if any at all. Anyone who would defend actions like this of a parasite as Mr. Tames - you are not any better than he is.” wow someone that isn't afraid of saying it as it is :) as a mother there is no way i could defend my child's action had he/she ever intentionally hurt a child , i would still love my child but i would hate his/her actions and yes i would want them to get the consequences they deserve...

Well said
excuses. excuses, excuses... grow the F.U. Isabella Grace and let him face the consequences of his drug use, anger issues, and if he really loved the little one he would have done everything in his power to change his ways , get help with his drug use and anger management and his mental issues (??) and stayed away from this child until he could trust himself being around this child. As for being overwhelmed is easy to fix just walk away take time to calm down and if too overwhelmed stay away till you can deal with it.. so stop making excuses for him and grow up and yes let him also grow the F.U. cuz anyone that hurts a child willingly is a MONSTER....
Lll
Post automatically merged:

This person is claiming to be related - she says he is not a monster
Ummm...h
Well said
Post automatically merged:

Well said

Last edited:
Back