• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A San Antonio couple put the 'moving' in 'moving pictures' on November 9 when they were caught having sex 'really fast' in a cinema, police said.

Employees at the Santikos Casa Blanca theater caught Melissa Feist-McCuistion, 39, and Adam Emmet Lee, 40, in an act of nude, frenzied copulation, according to Bexar County Sheriff's Office.

'Yah man, I should have known better... was stupid on my part,' Lee told cops when they were called, according to My San Antonio. 'We were just having a little fun!'

Lee and Feist-McCuistion were spotted romping by a 'shocked' worker in theatre #13 at around midnight, according to the police report.

The worker rushed off to grab his manager, and when he returned Feist-McCuistion was on top of Lee - and the pair were having sex 'really fast,' he told cops.

Both of the suspects were nude save for a small blanket, Bexar County deputies said.

The manager then told the pair to stop their saucy act, at which point the surprised couple 'stood there for a long time' before putting their clothes back on.

Deputies asked the manage whether he saw the alleged offenders' genitals, but he said he didn't.

However, he said, 'we could see that their clothing was off and they were trying really hard to cover themselves with a small blanket that they had!'

Deputies detained the couple and interviewed them outside the theater, at which point Lee admitted to having sex with Feist-McCuistion, cops said.

The pair were both jailed and charged with public lewdness.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5087353/Naked-couple-arrested-really-fast-sex-cinema.html
46648E5D00000578-0-image-a-16_1510791468096.jpg
46648E6100000578-0-image-m-15_1510791459997.jpg

Wonder what was the movie? Lol

Thor Ragnarok I would imagine.
He went shirtless in it again and two women with me almost jumped me right then...
and I am friggin hideous!...lol

This couple though...
man that would be blinding.
Likely the only workout Mr Potato Head gets.

So I get the idea of a quickie, but why the hell did they take all their clothing off? And bring a blanket? Were they planning to lay on the floor??

They should have used that blankie to cover them fucked up tarded faces, instead of a room, they should get an evaluation

Back