• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I don't like the dislikes and disagrees!!!! I only have 4 and they are all from that jerk! He ruined my perfect record. :arghh:
I went a really long time with none and then all of a sudden I'm up to 97, I got upset about the first 10 or 20 but after awhile I figured if I was pissing some of the people off I was doing a good job. And by some of the people I mean the trolls and tard defenders not our regular members.

I went a really long time with none and then all of a sudden I'm up to 97, I got upset about the first 10 or 20 but after awhile I figured if I was pissing some of the people off I was doing a good job. And by some of the people I mean the trolls and tard defenders not our regular members.
Well mine is just one person. It wouldn't bother me as much if it was a troll or tard defender. It's a regular member. I guess I shouldn't let it bother me too much considering this person has only been a member for 2 months. Hopefully he will find another site to be a miserable prick on

Gotta take the good with the bad. You're not going to get along with everyone, and everyone's not always going to like what you have to say. Not to mention, usually when I get a dislike it's from someone who I'm glad I'm not on the same page with, so it's almost reassuring.

You're very welcome. I was thrilled to hear this news myself.
I didn't mean that I liked what he did only that you had put it up: I feel there should be a US register for every case of animal cruely like this so they can keep tabs on the wackos!

Latest posts

Back