• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Columbus woman was taken into custody late Wednesday after she was found dancing off stage at the Foxy Lady strip club on Victory Drive, police said.

Stephanie Lynn Harper, 25, was charged with one count of dancing off stage after her 10 p.m. arrest at 3023 Victory Drive. She was taken to the Muscogee County Jail and released on bond Thursday.

The Special Operations Unit of the Columbus Police Department was making a compliance check when an officer found Harper dancing off stage in front of a man. She wasn’t performing on a platform and several single dollar bills were scattered at her feet.

Under city ordinance, the law states that all dancers shall perform on a platform or stage intended for that purpose.
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/crime/article187445033.html
1130_COLO_HARPER

Ohio cop #1: Hey, we just got a call of 17 OD's over on State Street

Ohio cop #2: Fuck that, I'm going to the Foxy Lady for a compliance check! Wooooo

Ohio cop #1: Hey, we just got a call of 17 OD's over on State Street

Ohio cop #2: Fuck that, I'm going to the Foxy Lady for a compliance check! Wooooo

"POLICE! Get your clear heels on the stage NOW!"

*charges taser*
[doublepost=1512623646,1512623421][/doublepost]
But... it's literally a victimless crime
Like smoking weed.

But pussy grabbing 13-year-olds.....locker room talk.

Bumped for 2 reasons, being -
@Sugar Cookie This title is freaking amazing and now I can't stop singing 2 Live Crew, thx :D

I have actually been inside this club and they close at 2am like wth? Plus one of the dancers had bruises all up her inner thighs. I wanted to write 1800799SAFE on her fives.

Absolute best strip club I've ever been to was Matador Club by Eglin AFB. If you know you know ;)

@Sugar Cookie This title is freaking amazing and now I can't stop singing 2 Live Crew, thx :D

I have actually been inside this club and they close at 2am like wth? Plus one of the dancers had bruises all up her inner thighs. I wanted to write 1800799SAFE on her fives.

Absolute best strip club I've ever been to was Matador Club by Eglin AFB. If you know you know ;)
My dad was born on Englin @RavagesTheCabbages

You've been to a strip club?

Back