• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
The parents had taken one of their other children to the Dr. and left an adult with their daughter Armani. On video Armani is seen opening the front door and going into the yard. At one point she climbed into an unused car in the yard and shut herself in. When the parents got home that is when it was realized that Armani was missing and called 911 right away. Police found her in the car, put her in one of their cruisers and sped all the way to the hospital all while an officer worked on her-but it was too late. No charges are being filed, parents definitely did nothing wrong, I only wonder about the adult that was suppose to be watching her? How much time was it from when Armani can be seen on video going out her front door to when her parents came home and noticed right away she was missing? Those poor poor parents. My heart goes out to that family, such a tragedy.

this could have been prevented by simply locking the doors of all vehicles especially if you have young children.... just as you would do if you have unused big appliances you either remove the doors or turn them flush against a wall till they are picked up to be disposed of.. just commun sense things to do to protect your children and your pets ...

Back