• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
bq5s.jpg

A 14-year-old boy was stabbed to death outside I.S. 117 in Tremont Wednesday afternoon.
A 14-year-old boy was killed Wednesday after he was knifed by a classmate outside their Bronx middle school
[...]
Timothy Crump was outside I.S. 117, the Joseph H. Wade School, on Morris Ave. near Mount Hope Pl. in Tremont when another 14-year-old repeatedly stabbed him in the midsection just after 3 p.m.
[...]
Paramedics rushed the teen to Bronx-Lebanon Hospital, where he later died.
[...]
His assailant was nabbed at the scene and taken into custody
[...]
Charges were pending.

The teens — who both attend I.S. 117, according to police sources — were arguing outside the school when violence broke out.

The victim may have robbed his attacker at an earlier date,
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-critical-condition-stabbed-article-1.1834991
A 14-year-old boy has died after being stabbed outside a Bronx Middle School by a fellow student Wednesday afternoon.
[...]
Timothy Crump was stabbed multiple times in the stomach outside of Joseph Wade Middle School on Morris Avenue in the Tremont section of the borough at about 3 p.m.

Sources say Crump may have robbed his attacker earlier.
[...]
A 14-year-old suspect is in custody and the weapon has been recovered.

One of the suspect’s neighbors
[....]
the boy suffers from psychiatric issues and was just recently released from a psychiatric ward.
[...]
http://pix11.com/2014/06/18/15-year-old-stabbed-at-bronx-middle-school/
[...]
Timothy Crump, 14, was stabbed twice in the torso by a 14-year-old boy
[...]
3 p.m. Wednesday, police said.

"They were fighting. One took out a knife and stabbed the other one," witness Juan Perez, 18, said. "People started screaming."
[...]
Crump was taken to Bronx Lebanon Hospital where he died,
[...]
Parents picking up their children after school called for better security outside the building.

"It's a big school. They come outside and form groups," parent Candelaria Galan, 39, said. She said that she was "really worried," about her 11-year-old son, who is finishing fifth grade this year.

"Now he's asking me what happened," she said. "He's thinking so much about the situation. They need to have a counselor."
http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...-student-multiple-times-outside-middle-school

Yes it is madshrew! It's a big freakin' joke. School violence just keeps growing. The thing is, back when I was in school you could get into a fight and resolve issues with your fists. The zero tolerance programs make these kids bottle up so much that they end up just popping. That doesn't sound like the case here, but it is so relevant to all of the school shootings...

5n6nol.jpg
Noel Estevez, shown just outside the 46th Precinct, is charged with murdering schoolmate Timothy Crump outside I.S. 117 in the Bronx on Wednesday.

A feud over a stolen iPhone turned best friends into mortal enemies, with an unhinged Bronx teen fatally stabbing his ex-pal after weeks of constant torment and harassment,
[...]
Family friends of murder suspect Noel Estevez said the 14-year-old finally snapped after the unrelenting abuse led him to a failed suicide attempt and two weeks in a psychiatric facility.
The troubled teen was sprung from a Bronx hospital just eight days before the fatal stabbing of Facebook friend and eighth-grade classmate Timothy Crump,
[...]
“It was constant bullying for three months — that’s what drove him to this,” neighbor Milagos Arroyo, 25, said inside the Estevez family’s Bronx apartment.
“At one point, Timothy and Noel, they were best friends,” continued Arroyo. “I always used to see them riding skateboards all the time.”
The friendship crumbled under an avalanche of abuse inflicted on Estevez after Crump accused his buddy of stealing the phone, said Arroyo
[...]
Arroyo said the boy’s mother told her that he feared the bullies were going to kill him.
“He kept saying, ‘I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die,’” Arroyto recounted. “They would call the apartment, they would come to the apartment, write on the door. They would constantly harass him.”
The terrified teen’s father even went to the principle of Intermediate School one day before the fatal stabbing to gripe about the ongoing cruelty,
[...]
Both the boy’s parents lobbied to get Estevez out of I.S. 117 via a “safety transfer” prior to the fatal fight — only to have their pleas land on deaf ears.
“The school failed, the police failed, everyone failed,”
[...]
“The kid was crying out for help. He never should have gone to school those last eight days.”
The despondent Estevez — who resolutely denied taking the cellphone — tried to hang himself with a belt in the closet of his room May 28,
[...]
Crump, 14, was suspended from the Bronx school last year after breaking another student’s jaw with a punch, said Perez.
[...]
Cops said Crump walked up to the emotionally unstable Estevez at dismissal Wednesday afternoon and began punching him without provocation.
Estevez then pulled a kitchen knife, plunging the blade three times into Crump’s chest before school safety agents took him into custody.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ct-14-feared-bullies-friend-article-1.1836005
qrycdw.jpg
Noel Estevez (left) and his alleged murder victim Timothy Crump (right) once were friends.

If he tried to hang himself, why wasn't he getting serious help and being watched at all times? I'm not terribly sad the little shit died, but I am sad the kid who killed him threw his life away like that.

What a shame. After all of that psychological torture and a physical assault I would have no problem setting this kid free if I was on the jury.

Bullying. People say, "teach your kids to stand up to the bully". But what are they to do when everybody sides with the bully even if they don't like what the bully is doing? That's happened to me so many times. You can tell by the looks on their faces they don't like what the bully says, but the moment you stand up and say something, they turn their distain towards you. I don't fucking get it.

Bullying. People say, "teach your kids to stand up to the bully". But what are they to do when everybody sides with the bully even if they don't like what the bully is doing? That's happened to me so many times. You can tell by the looks on their faces they don't like what the bully says, but the moment you stand up and say something, they turn their distain towards you. I don't fucking get it.
I think that most people instinctively duck and cover when they see bullying, lest they become the next target.

j6mlp5.jpg

Noel Estevez allegedly stabbed former friend Timothy Crump outside I.S. 117 in the Bronx​
Lawyers for jailed murder suspect killer Noel Estevez plan to interview hundreds of kids about the alleged months of bullying that preceded the stabbing of a classmate.

Defense attorney Eric Poulos,
[...]
where 14-year-old Estevez did not appear, said he planned a full-court press against prosecutors — and city agencies.

“Our feeling is that the Board of Ed(ucation) failed him,”
[....]
“The cops failed him. They wouldn’t come to the house. We’re throwing resources we have at this.”
The defense received a postponement until Monday as its investigation continued, and suggested Estevez could tell his story to the grand jury probing the fatal stabbing.

The entire hearing lasted less than two minutes. Three relatives of the accused killer sat in the courtroom, with one insisting afterward that Estevez was innocent.

“It was self-defense,”
[...]
who declined to give her name. “It was bullying.”
[...]
Estevez’s family and friends said the middle-school student was driven to a suicide attempt by the incessant taunting, mental and physical abuse heaped on the helpless teen by Crump and a cruel crew of pals.
“He is going through an ordeal,” Poulos said of Estevez. “He’s been through an ordeal for the last four or five months, and this is compounding it.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ez-lawyers-students-bullies-article-1.1841875
243env6.jpg
Noel Estevez is led from the 46th Precinct after his arrest for allegedly stabbing classmate Timothy Crump to death.

Yes it is madshrew! It's a big freakin' joke. School violence just keeps growing. The thing is, back when I was in school you could get into a fight and resolve issues with your fists. The zero tolerance programs make these kids bottle up so much that they end up just popping. That doesn't sound like the case here, but it is so relevant to all of the school shootings...
I found that my daughter would get bullied more after these sessions. The kids do not identify within themselves what constitutes bullying They can see it on paper, watch videos but can't seem to apply it in reality. When I told my daughter to stick up for herself, she said she didn't know how to be mean to anyone.
I feel that if a kid is a jerk, they have some major home issues or the beginning of a mental issue. Punishing them won't help a thing, and telling them to stop really has no effect. The kids that are the meanest are the most messed up. I don't think bullying is a personal attack I think it's an internal drive to make someone/ anyone feel as horrible as you do. Instead of having kids put stickers on 'mean' words and having hug-a-thons, they need to pump that money into a :zero tolerance your going to mandatory intense therapy. I think every school should be paying a skilled team of interventionists to deal with these troubled kids. With all the school shootings and suicides going on something other than saying 'stop your being mean' needs to be done.

all the money being pumped into schools for the feel good happy anti-bullying programs is such a waste.
Timothy didn't just bully Noel, it was just the other way around. Noel and his crack head mother stole Timothy's expensive phone. Noel just killed Timothy if front of a lot of children who just said that Timothy did not just bully Noel, but that it was just the other way around. We knew Timothy, and he was not that type of young man. He was a best young man. He was my son's best friend for the longest time. We miss Timothy and I will not just let his name be disgraced here among you trash! Noel was just getting raised by a crack head, but which is why he just kept making the wrong choices. Timothy's mother is not just the crack head that Noel's mother just still is until this very day. As a matter of fact, Noel and his mother were incarcerated at the same exact time. Like mother like son is all we can just say.

Timothy didn't just bully Noel, it was just the other way around. Noel and his crack head mother stole Timothy's expensive phone. Noel just killed Timothy if front of a lot of children who just said that Timothy did not just bully Noel, but that it was just the other way around. We knew Timothy, and he was not that type of young man. He was a best young man. He was my son's best friend for the longest time. We miss Timothy and I will not just let his name be disgraced here among you trash! Noel was just getting raised by a crack head, but which is why he just kept making the wrong choices. Timothy's mother is not just the crack head that Noel's mother just still is until this very day. As a matter of fact, Noel and his mother were incarcerated at the same exact time. Like mother like son is all we can just say.

Karma is a bitch and then you die :cigar:

If he tried to hang himself, why wasn't he getting serious help and being watched at all times? I'm not terribly sad the little shit died, but I am sad the kid who killed him threw his life away like that.

What a shame. After all of that psychological torture and a physical assault I would have no problem setting this kid free if I was on the jury.

NOEL WITH HIS CRACK HEAD MOTHER WHO WAS JUST IN JAIL AT THE SAME EXACT TIME AS NOEL AFTER HE JUST STABBED TIMOTHY, JUST ROBBED TIMOTHY! IT WAS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! LIKE TRASH MOTHER ESTEVEZ LIKE TRASH SON ESTEVEZ! WELL THANK GOD THEY CLEANED UP THE TRASH BUT JUST CHARGED IT AS AN ADULT SO HE CAN NEVER EVER GET OUT OF PRISON. THEY NEED JUST CHARGE HIM AND HIS MOTHER BOTH FOR JUST ROBBING TIMOTHY!

Your lunatic ranting is kinda funny. By all means, don't let me stop you.
YOUR MOMA! WHO IS MOST LIKELY JUST LIKE NOEL'S MOTHER, BUT WHICH IS JUST WHY YOU ARE ONLY JUST THAT OFFENDED! OTHERWISE IT WOULDN'T JUST BOTHER YOU TRASH! I'M SURE YOU WEREN'T JUST RAISED ANY BETTER EITHER. JUST GO TAKE YOUR MEDS CRAZY KILLING SUPPORTING TRASH!

YOUR MOMA! WHO IS MOST LIKELY JUST LIKE NOEL'S MOTHER, BUT WHICH IS JUST WHY YOU ARE ONLY JUST THAT OFFENDED! OTHERWISE IT WOULDN'T JUST BOTHER YOU TRASH! I'M SURE YOU WEREN'T JUST RAISED ANY BETTER EITHER. JUST GO TAKE YOUR MEDS CRAZY KILLING SUPPORTING TRASH!
YEAH I'M SAYING FROM EXPERIENCE YOU DEFINTIELY KNOW HOW TO RELATE, BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY JUST SHOW BUT PROVE THAT YOU CANNOT EVEN JUST THINK WITH RESPOND BETTER! I HOPE THEY PUT NOEL UNDER THE PRISON FOR KILLING TIMOTHY!

Please explain where I have said anything in regards to this case other than saying you were posting like a lunatic and how that equates to me having a mother who is a methhead/crackhead and condones kids killing?

Last edited:
Please explain where I have said anything in regards to this case other than saying you were posting like a lunatic and how that equates to me having a mother who is a methhead and condones kids killing?
Just got your posts! I am closing my account because I am best than you with this company!

Back