• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Rotten Apple

Trusted Member
15430740.jpg

BUNCOMBE COUNTY, S.C. -- A man is accused of shooting three family pets to death while his fiancée and children watched.

Buncombe County deputies arrested Sheldon Johnson, 38, at his home on Mount Carmel Place.

Johnson's fiancee told investigators that he came home after drinking early Tuesday morning and got upset about the way the dogs were being cared for.

Investigators said that Johnson then shot all three dogs, execution style.

_____

So, a better way to take care of animals is too kill them? wha?

Johnson's fiancee told investigators that he came home after drinking early Tuesday morning and got upset about the way the dogs were being cared for.

Not to play devil's advocate or anything but since he was drunk, had a gun and got upset, at least he didn't shoot the fiancee & the kids...I mean it could have crossed asshole's mind not to be mad at the dogs for the way they were being cared for but to shoot the one doing the shitty caregiving. 3 dead doggies or dead fiancee and kids? Asshole thing to do, but it could have been worse.

The dogs are being poorly treated by us, so I think we should just kill them...ya know, since there's no alternatives or other options we can look into.

Alcohol's a hell of a drug.

haha---he has thta "perp" chin, with that look up my nose and look for my missing brain pose about him, ya think???????

Back