• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Three men face more than 1,400 counts each of sexually abusing animals at a Pennsylvania farm.

Prosecutors said Monday that a teenage boy alerted state police to the abuse, which involved a variety of animals.

On Saturday, police searched a property where the men live and seized recording equipment, cameras and homemade videos.

The men are charged with child endangerment and corruption of minors as well as over 1,400 counts each of sexual intercourse with animals. They also were issued animal cruelty citations.
https://apnews.com/ce7233fcdace4b97a9101fb69da1e817

Wow. 1400 counts each. Wonder over how long a period? That's dedication.

https://www.wearecentralpa.com/news/three-men-charged-with-having-sex-with-12-animals/1383391009
MEASINKOFF_1534795282225_52493567_ver1.0_640_360.JPG

BRUBAKER_1534795280473_52493566_ver1.0_640_360.JPG

WALLACE_CP__1534795280378_52493565_ver1.0_640_360.JPG

Three men are being charged with having sex with at least 12 animals in Munson, several times a week over the past four to five years.

Matthew Brubaker, 31, Terry Wallace, 41, and Marc Measnikoff, 34,are accused of having sexual relations with at least 9 female horses, a cow, a goat, and dogs. Police say this happened on their property on Mouse Road.

A teenage boy, also living on the property, was reportedly forced to assist the men with restraining the animals while they engaged in their acts.

$10 says they were selling these videos to other sick, like-minded freaks. Ewww, NASTY! Bet their folks are so PROUD!!

"... accused of having sexual relations with at least 9 female horses, a cow, a goat, and dogs."

MUNSON, PA — Three Pennsylvania men are facing a whole heap of charges after police say they banged several different species of farm animals several times a week for about 4-5 years.

And yes, they captured all that sweet, sweet lovin’ on video.

Police received a tip from a 16-year-old boy that lived on what is being called a “makeshift farm” with 41-year-old Terry Wallace, 32-year-old Matthew Brubaker, and 34-year-old Marc Measnikoff.

This same teen boy informed police the men used some sort of specially designed V-shaped pen to facilitate the sexual contact between man and beast. The boy also claims he was forced to assist with restraining the animals while the trio did their thing.

The victims included dogs, female horses, a cow and a goat.

Police claim that a search of the property led to the discovery of a large volume of homemade videos, cameras and recording equipment.

In addition to the combined 1,400+ counts of animal cruelty and 1,400+ counts of sexual intercourse with an animal, the men were charged with child endangerment and corruption of minors. Bond has been set at $100,000.

State police are working with the SPCA to find appropriate homes for the four-legged animals, and the teen has been taken into protective custody.

Can you imagine drawing the short straw and having to watch hour after hour after hour of those dirty, sweaty sumbitches getting their groove on with livestock? E-I-E-I-Grooosssss.

Wallace, Brubaker, Measnikoff​

This article was written by Jaded for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

OjZacJhhxd4

Continue reading...

Cheese and rice.
They made that poor baby....
Kill them all. Just douse them in lighter fluid and use them as fucking firewood.
Dammit all to hell.

They're all going to hell !!!

I wonder if Adam resorted to this before God thought to make eve for him ...

Some how I see God looking down and going ... Oh ... Adam what the fuck ... No .. No ... No! And then saying something like, this is my fault,
I'm going to fix this for you. And then the rib thing.

This passage from Genesis 2 makes it sound like the Almighty at first thought Adam might be content with an animal helper. When Adam was all like "meh", he finally got a woman. :hilarious:

18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

19 Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animalsand all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature,that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.

But for Adam[f] no suitable helper was found. 21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[g] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[h] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

Behold, it is the failed boy band,
The Buggery Bunch.
Briefly rebranded and reformed as the
Buggering bunch,
Bunch o' Buggerers
Buggery Blast
before finally settling on Terry and the Horse Rapers.

Who could ever forget these numbers,
In love with a Goat
Don't be such a dog you bitch
Am hung but she still says neigh
The best pussy has 4 legs and meows
How else ya gonna make a talking horse
and that wedding anthem, I love you more than a horse in a V-stall.

Behold, it is the failed boy band,
The Buggery Bunch.
Briefly rebranded and reformed as the
Buggering bunch,
Bunch o' Buggerers
Buggery Blast
before finally settling on Terry and the Horse Rapers.

Who could ever forget these numbers,
In love with a Goat
Don't be such a dog you bitch
Am hung but she still says neigh
The best pussy has 4 legs and meows
How else ya gonna make a talking horse
and that wedding anthem, I love you more than a horse in a V-stall.
“The Buggery Bunch” lol

The story is that Lilith was created at the same time and in the same way Adam was from dirt while Eve was made later from Adam's rib. Lilith left because she considered herself equal to Adam plus she'd gotten it on with an archangel and didn't want to go back to regular old human cock. For this she was apparently demonized for all eternity.

The story is that Lilith was created at the same time and in the same way Adam was from dirt while Eve was made later from Adam's rib. Lilith left because she considered herself equal to Adam plus she'd gotten it on with an archangel and didn't want to go back to regular old human cock. For this she was apparently demonized for all eternity.

Made from the dirt ...

After seeing these photos, I completely understand why no woman would subject herself to sex with them.

As for this boy, he may not have wanted to see what he saw but at least he was spared the punishment the livestock got. I mean, they could have decided young men were on the menu too. I'm sure he counts himself lucky in that regard.

I am shocked they didn't catch something. There are over 200 animal-to-human diseases. GROSS.

Very dissapointed to read it was all female livestock. I was hoping for one of those creeper gay guy besteality stories where they were letting horses fuck em in the arse.

After seeing these photos, I completely understand why no woman would subject herself to sex with them.

As for this boy, he may not have wanted to see what he saw but at least he was spared the punishment the livestock got. I mean, they could have decided young men were on the menu too. I'm sure he counts himself lucky in that regard.

I am shocked they didn't catch something. There are over 200 animal-to-human diseases. GROSS.

Why in the fuck would you bump this thread without updating it?

@Satanica @BuffettGirl @Brillig
Three Clearfield County men who were charged with having sex with 12 animals over the past four to five years have been sentenced.

Matthew Brubaker, 31, Terry Wallace, 41, and Marc Measnikoff, 34, have all been sentenced to 20 to 41 years in state prison with additional probation.

Brubaker, Wallace, and Measnikoff, were charged with having sexual relations with at least 9 female horses, a cow, a goat, and dogs. Police say this happened on their property on Mouse Road.

A teenage boy, who also lived on the property, was reportedly forced to assist the men by restraining the animals while the men assaulted them.

Latest posts

Back