• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1604123139747.png

A man currently on parole for sex offenses involving children again has been arrested after being accused of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old child, according to reports.

Ronald Lee Friesel, 48, has been charged with three counts of gross sexual imposition. He was arrested by police in Washington Township on Wednesday and is being held in the Lucas County Jail.

Reports say police began investigating Friesel after being told a 10-year-old child had been sexually assaulted, WTOL Channel 11 reports. The assaults reportedly occurred sometime between September and Oct. 15 at home where Friesel was staying.

Friesel is a registered sex offender and served a prison sentence in 2018 for sex offenses involving children, reports say.

He also faces a felony Importuning charge and Disseminating Matter Harmful to Juveniles.

Charge every adult in the house that let a convicted child sex offender live under the same roof as a child.

I had a neighbor years ago. Her husband/children’s stepfather molested her 12 year old daughter. Convicted. Went to prison. She never divorced the SOB. My daughter was friends with hers. They were both 14 years old. She spent weekend with the paroled husband and lived with her minor daughter and her mother during the week. (The daughter he molested had moved out of the house years before because she never divorced her molester. Emancipated at 16.) I found out about the situation. (To her minimal credit, she had never brought this man around my child and admitted the truth when I confronted her.)

She told me she stayed with this human garbage so he wouldn’t hurt another child. I told her she wasn’t stopping him from doing anything five days a week and she should have killed anyone who hurt her child. I also asked her if she supposed he pretended she was her own 12 year old daughter when they fucked. (I’d never call that making love.)

Her younger daughter turned 18 and she moved that SOB right back into her house.

She’s in her sixties now; not close to any of her children. The only thing she has to keep her warm at night is the pig who raped her 12 year old daughter.

Well that was a digression, but the point I intended to make: Aren’t there laws everywhere that child sex offenders can’t live in a home with minors?

Yes. And people are charged for letting it happen. But how often are RSOs caught living with minors, how much are they getting away with? :-(
I think letting them live with your children should make you guilty of any sex offense a convicted offender commits against a minor. Your pedophile boyfriend on parole raped your child, you’re also guilty of raping your child and sentenced accordingly. And not knowing he’s a convicted offender isn’t a defense. Every parent has a responsibility to know about people they give unsupervised access to their children.

It can't be said enough. A sexual predator, child rapist, child trafficker & anything involving sex w/kids NEVER changes. NEVER. They need to set apart an island & just throw them all on it never to see civilization again. Well, maybe not an island since many kids were abused on an island but they all need to die.

If the person who allowed him in the home knew his past they should be charged.

I would have thought part of his probation included not residing in a home with children.
Maybe I’m getting meaner as I get older, but I don’t see not knowing he was on parole as an excuse. If you don’t know a human being well enough to know that person did time for molesting a child, you don’t know that person well enough to let him/her live under the same roof as your child.

I spent a lot of my life as a bleeding heart. Twinkie defense, person was molested, person was poor, beaten, has an extra toenail, undies too tight... If someone was selling it, I was buying it. I think I finally got jaded.

Shit happens. Life sucks. We all want a warm body and back rub at bed time. I really get it. But fuck. If you don’t know that warm body well enough to know what is gonna happen when you leave the room, don’t leave your kids in the room.

And I’m sorry, Sugar Cookie. I’m not going off on you. I’m just tired of the pandemic and pissed off in general. I know bad things are going to happen and people are going to get hurt, even kids, even babies. I am just tired of knowing it and livid that so many people let it happen.

That being said, happy November. Woo hoo! Thanksgiving is this month, then Christmas. I wish I could rent a big hall and hug everyone I love without a mask or gloves!

Aren’t there laws everywhere that child sex offenders can’t live in a home with minors?

Generally so, but there are a few states/counties where a convicted child predator may be/have been allowed to live in a home with "only" their own children.
It's amazing that in this day and age, any place would exist that allows for this, for a majority of offenders do rape and molest their own children, in addition to non-relative children.
They begin grooming their own children at insidiously young ages, and will gladly use the unwitting child as a lure to obtain access to other children through their own children's friendships and non-immediate young family members.

IMO, even a Tier 1 child sex offender, who're supposedly considered "the least likely to re-offend", should never be permitted to be around anyone under the age of 18, for any length of time, no matter what excuses are tried to normalize even the briefest amount time around minors (ie: "I just came for a moment to drop off Christmas presents for everyone, and I'll be on my way... blah blah blah").

IMO, Ohio in general is usually very tough on sex offenders, so this seems to be an exception. But this time around he should expect no leniency, and he likely won’t get any. Now and then I kill time by looking at sex offender registries for various states, and being that I live five minutes from the border with it, Ohio is one I’ve thoroughly searched. They do hand down long sentences for crimes that other states seem to find less serious.

Generally so, but there are a few states/counties where a convicted child predator may be/have been allowed to live in a home with "only" their own children.
It's amazing that in this day and age, any place would exist that allows for this, for a majority of offenders do rape and molest their own children, in addition to non-relative children.
They begin grooming their own children at insidiously young ages, and will gladly use the unwitting child as a lure to obtain access to other children through their own children's friendships and non-immediate young family members.

IMO, even a Tier 1 child sex offender, who're supposedly considered "the least likely to re-offend", should never be permitted to be around anyone under the age of 18, for any length of time, no matter what excuses are tried to normalize even the briefest amount time around minors (ie: "I just came for a moment to drop off Christmas presents for everyone, and I'll be on my way... blah blah blah").

That molester who fathered our foster child was able to get his bond conditions changed so he could again have custody of his son, and it wasn't 2 months before he got the kid drunk and performed fellatio on him. And, he's out on bond again. I get confused, because he had two bonds; one for when he was arrested for molesting his step daughter and one for when he was arrested for molesting his son. So, even though the bond for his daughter was pulled when he was arrested for that, he managed to get another bond. Not only that, he's working in construction so he's free to roam out of Dallas County for work under his current bond conditions.

Back