• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A machete-wielding homeless man scrawled satanic messages in blood on a North Carolina sorority house and a car parked outside, authorities said.

Patrick Canter, 25, is facing charges in the late Sunday incident at East Carolina University in Greenville, where a campus cop was flagged down by someone saying there was a man with blood on his hands who appeared to be in distress, campus police told WITN.

Canter injured himself and then smeared his own blood on the front of the Alpha Delta Pi sorority house and a Jeep parked outside, ECU police Capt. Chris Sutton told the station.

Campus cops tracked down Canter just off campus and took him into custody within five minutes, university police said.

“An officer was able to identify an individual and disarm the individual without any further incident,” Sutton told the station.

Photos of the bloody messages shared on social media showed upside-down crosses, the words “there is no God” and a reference to Satan.

“I could make out, like, a couple upside-down crosses,” student Grant Miller, who lives nearby, told the station. “It said, ‘Hail Satan,’ like, written in blood, which is strange.”

Canter cut him arms and hands with the machete prior to writing the messages, Sutton told The Post.

Canter, who was charged with injury to real property, was being held at the Pitt County Detention Center on $1,500 bond. Jail records listed him as homeless, WITN reports.

Canter is neither a current nor prior student at ECU, Sutton told The Post.
1601430425165.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Patrick Canter, 17, was charged with attempted armed robbery with a dangerous weapon.

PATRICK JOSEPH CANTER 1/21/2018
INJURY TO PERSONAL PROPERTY - MISDEMEANOR
PROBATION VIOLATION - FELONY

Canter is homeless.

Looks as though very recently homeless, like a day or two.
Yeah I agree, he might be one of those couch surfer homeless guys who’s friends let him crash for a few nights here and there.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly if it had to happen to anyone southern sorority girls can handle it. After going through hazing this ain’t shit lol, I bet they threw an Angels and Devils mixer with the local fraternities to take advantage of the spooky decor and raise money for the cleanup

Last edited:
PATRICK J CANTER

Inmate Status:
POST RELEASE​
Probation/Parole/Post Release Status:
ACTIVE​
Parole Begin Date:
12/21/2021​
Parole End Date:
06/30/2022​

Commitment​

Docket#​