• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1661464767028.png

A Memphis man was handed two life sentences after being convicted of murdering two women he met for a date in 2022, according to Shelby County District Attorney Amy Weirich.

Weirich said that 26-year-old Darrin Walker met 25-year-old Destiny Wilkins and 23-year-old Nayeli “Courtney” Love for a date on February 24, 2020.

Cell phone communication and video in the neighborhood linked Walker to Wilkins and Love, according to the district attorney.

The three of them were inside of a car when Walker became angry and started shooting, Weirich said.

Sheriff’s detectives said they found Wilkins in the street, suffering from several gunshot wounds, near Bethany Drive and Belmont Run Cove in southeast Shelby County that early February 24 morning around 3 a.m.

Wilkins allegedly told those detectives that Walker shot her and Love and then forced her out of the car before taking off with Love in the backseat, according to Weirich. Wilkins later died at the hospital from her injuries.

Weirich said that car was later found abandoned with Love in the backseat, dead from multiple gunshots.

1661465004528.png
1661465036270.png

Destiny Wilkins and Nayeli Love

Horrible to see that those two women died like that.

He scored a date with both of them at the same time? How is that being reported as if that is no big deal? Or, was he trying to date one and the other came along with her (or him) as a friend?

I really do not care that much about those questions in the second paragraph; I'm just posting here so that all 10 of the entries on the "Latest posts" column to the right are my posts for a brief period of time.

Also, can we get some more front-page articles, please?

1712369250959.jpeg

Name:DARRIN WALKER

Combined Sentence(s) Length:60 YRS 0 MTHS 0 DAYS

Sentence Begin Date:03/04/2020Sentence End Date:04/16/2079

Offense:FIRST DEGREE MURDEROffense Date:02/24/2020
Sentence Imposed Date:11/09/2022Sentence Type:TDOC
Sentence Effective Date:03/04/2020Sentence Length:LIFE

Offense:FIRST DEGREE MURDEROffense Date:02/24/2020
Sentence Imposed Date:11/09/2022Sentence Type:TDOC
Sentence Effective Date:03/04/2020Sentence Length:LIFE

Back