• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Jennifer Reed, 39, and Raymond Burks, 50, each face dozens of charges including kidnapping, endangering the welfare of a child, domestic assault, armed criminal action and child abuse.

Court documents show Reed and Burks were guardians of the 11-year-old girl.

The abuse allegedly included handcuffing her wrists and ankles to metal cage on a daily basis, shocking her with a stun gun and feeding her only one protein shake a day.

According to court documents, the girl told investigators the abuse began in the summer of 2017. She said Reed and Burks struck her on the back, face and head on numerous occasions.

She said Reed and Burks also handcuffed her to a metal cage inside the home for most of the daylight hours over the past eight months. Investigators say the girl had visible bruising and she was unable to move her right arm. The girl said she suffered the injury after Reed pushed her to the ground.

The girl also told investigators that Reed used a stun gun on her six different times as discipline. Two weeks before the investigation, the girl said Reed took her to Kansas City to talk to a pimp about what would happen to her if she ran away.

According to a probable cause statement, Reed and Burk admitted to hitting and striking the girl as well as handcuffing her to a cage inside the home. Reed's boyfriend, Lonnie Johnson, is also accused of hiding several sets of handcuffs and a stun gun behind a shed in the yard. He's charged with tampering with evidence.
https://www.kq2.com/content/news/No...s-in-child-abuse-investigation-488564161.html
1544323062176.png
1544323175396.png

Oct 10, 2019
A case of child abuse that began more than a year ago ended for two of the three people accused of locking a child in a cage and starving her for several months.

Jennifer Reed and Raymond Burks received sentences of 22 years and 18 years in prison, respectively, after entering guilty pleas in the case.

The two were charged with abusing an 11-year-old girl in their care by handcuffing her to a cage and withholding food from her as a form of punishment from July 2017 to February of 2018.

Both Reed and Burks originally had more than 40 charges filed against them alleging they also used a stun gun and beat the child. The original charges included 10 kidnapping charges, nine domestic assault charges, six armed criminal action charges, 16 endangering the welfare of a child charges and one charge for child abuse or neglect.

Reed must serve almost 13 years before being eligible for parole.

Burks must serve 11 years before being eligible for parole.

One more defendant remains in the case. Lonnie Johnson is accused of abusing the 11-year-old girl and hiding evidence of said abuse. He is charged with two counts of endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree and one count of tampering with evidence in a felony prosecution.

Last edited:
Iccck... But,

I can't say that I disagree with this in principal. (I wish I could still format text for emphasis, WTF is with that? @Mods)

Hear me out...

We teach young girls about birth control, homosexual relationships and anal sex... maybe we should also teach them about the male scum, and how they will manipulate and enslave them if they see the chance to.

Then we should teach the boys about how getting married means that a woman that you love can take your home, children and reputation if she chooses to make evil allegations against you.

Teach them the cold hard facts of life and the possible consequences of bad decisions. Then let them grow up and make their own choices.

1625596212917.png

Offender Name
Lonnie Dean Johnson

Sentence Summary
7 YRS (4, 7, 7cc)​
Active Offenses
ENDANGER CHILD WELFARE - CREATE SU (2 CTS); TAMPERING WITH PHYSICAL EVIDENCE I​
Completed Offenses
Completed sentence not found​

Back